Lord of the Dead

Freya was standing there listening to Hades speak he said "Freya, I was amazed by your efforts to save The Dark One's life and yet here you are at my beckon call" she hated the way he looked at her with lust in his eyes it felt unnerving she traded one prison for another and this one she couldn't escape from. While the others on the boat with Charon Rumple reflecting on everything going through his mind the news that Belle is pregnant which is wonderful but the deal he made with Fendrake long ago loomed because the second child he was to give up was Freya and he understood why Cora hid her but now with Belle pregnant how was he going to save them both as well. Freya stood before Hades as he goes about undressing her with his eyes sending a shiver down her spine she said "Whatever you do to me I will not yield to you I rather face judgement day than be touched by you" he walked up to her he said "There's that fire, I've heard most men talk about the will to stand and be brave in any situation you must get that from your mother she was quite resilient in fact if she didn't seek power and married that prince you would've had both parents and probably grown up differently?" she saw exactly what he was doing manipulation 101 she said "I may be a pretty face but I am a hurricane ready to strike so tempt me all you want I will not give in to YOU". He got in her face he said "Oh Freya, you have no choice many would jump at this opportunity" she said "I'm not many" he said "No, you're not you're special" hearing that made her want to vomit he went to caressing her face he went to kissing her she broke from him and slapped him he didn't like that he said "Guards, take Freya back to the catacombs perhaps a day there will make her change her mind" she walked off while he watched the way she walked he was going to have her one way or another but he sensed unwanted visitors he had to go meet them.

             Freya was put back in the catacombs she said "How did you two become his minions?" one started to say while the other said "Don't even try your charm on us, Hades wants Hades will get eventually" she said "I have a message for him you can deliver" they stood there she said "Tell him go to hell, I will never be his I rather die a thousand deaths than be loved by him get the picture" the one went and slapped her she fell down the two left. A girl was in one cell she said "I don't think that was wise on your part?" she said "Why's that?" she said "Down here is his pet a three-headed dog with piercing red eyes" she said "A cerberus?" she said "You heard of it?" she said "A story was told when I was in Wonderland, I'm Freya most people call me that others I'm The Red Queen and you?" she said "Megara, Meg" she said "Meg, how did you get down here?" she said "How did I die? I was chased by that animal and it killed me and my savior it was too much for him as well" she said "Meg, I'm going to get you out of here" she said "How? It'll know if we run?" she said "Didn't you not here that guy earlier? My charm? I can charm any animal I see fit it's quite a gift really but then again the two idiots should be careful where they put the keys" showing her she had the keys she said "You're sneaky" she said "You ready to blow this place?".

             Hades spied the people trying to get understanding of why they're here then he went and greeted Cora who's the mayor of Underbrooke he told her to make these visitors to leave or else she said "I will do what you want Lord Hades" he said "Good, don't fail me". Hades returned to be alerted that Freya and some girl had escaped the catacombs he said "She's quite ravishing isn't she? Time to break that high-spirit, unleash the dog". Meg and Freya were in the dark woods when they heard Cerberus coming Meg said "It's a good plan but it won't work" she said "No not both of us but you, you can escape" she said "But you'll be with him?" she said "I would give up my freedom to make sure you're okay I would give in to him to make sure you're safe" she hugged her she said "I won't forget you" she felt something she said "There are new visitors here, find Regina tell her you know who Freya Hart is and that Freya Hart saved you now go" she ran off she was greeted by Cerberus she said "You really are something to fear? Except I'm much worse". Hades found his pet Cerberus shrunken to a three-headed chihuahua he said "What happened to you?" Rumple greeted him he said "Hello Hades" he said "Dark One" he said "I see your dog has changed breeds?" he said "It was your daughter's doings" he said "Leave her alone" he said "Is that why you and the others showed up? To rescue her because she shouldn't had died except you?" he was mute he said "Come on Dark One, you know it and everyone else does to that Dark One has gone soft all because of Freya" he still mute he continued "Now I learned some interesting info about a deal you broke with him?". Manifested Fendrake the healer Rumple looked at him and his eyes got big Hades said "Fendrake signed over the contract that you tried to null and void about a second child and turns out you got another one on the way so you get to choose Rumplestiltskin, Freya or unborn child?" he said "You monster" he said "What can I say, I am positively evil so what's your choice?". Freya hiding in the woods when she felt a sharp pain in her she was hurting all over Hades said "You made good on that choice Rumple, I promise you she will be taken great care of" she was hearing and seeing the conversation between her dad and Hades she said "Daddy, don't" she fell down on the ground unconscious.