Aftermath

Freya woke up in bed next to Hyde she couldn't remember anything but then she started to she realized what they did Hyde raised up kissing her shoulder he said "Did you sleep well?" she said "I uh.." she got up with the sheet wrapped around her she was still in a state of shock he said "I take it that was your first time?" she was blushing he got up put his trouser back on he walked up to her turned her head to him he saw the redness on her cheeks he said "Freya" she said "First time? Yeah it was" he said "Well?" she said "It was speechless" he said "Freya" as he caressed her face he leaned in and kissed her. While in Storybrooke Regina told The Charmings that Freya has left Storybrooke forever Snow said "She left? Why?" handing the letter to Emma reading over it she said "Something must of happened? Where's Hook?" Regina said "If he hurt my sister that's one dead pirate I guarantee it". The Queens of Darkness watched the heroes try to figure out what has happened to Freya Cruella said "We didn't figure she would leave did we?" Maleficent said "No we didn't but without her here we can turn the Savior dark as well" Ursula said "What about the pirate?" Maleficent said "I guess letting him know what he did to Freya would be great as well" Ursula used her necklace and undid the magic on Hook as he remembered everything he realized he hurt Freya. Freya went to dressing herself with Hyde kissing her neck and his arms around her waist he said "Freya, I want you stay here with me we can have it all and you'll be protected from anyone who dares to harm you magically or otherwise?" she turned to him she said "I don't know Hyde" he said "Think it over I have some business to attend to" he kissed her and walked off. Hyde greeted Mr. Poole he said "So how was.." he said "Shh, it was grand" he said "So she's The Dark One's daughter? What is your plan?" he said "The Dark One will bend to my will because I have the one thing he would want back his daughter safe and sound" he said "Does she know that you're playing her?" he said "No, she will not know because I have other plans for her she left me before and now I have her I intend to keep her mine as I please". Regina and group greeted by Hook who has been looking for Freya Regina said "You? What did you do to Freya, pirate?" he said "I uh.. I broke up with her and told her that I chose revenge over her" Regina said "You said what?" David had to hold her back he said "I didn't want to say those things but it was like a force was controlling me to do so" Rumple walked in he said "The Queens of Darkness did it, you were controlled by Ursula" Regina said "Maleficent is back as well" Rumple said "Cruella too" Emma said "What they want?" Rumple said "Freya, they want Freya" Snow said "Why?" Regina said "Because she's The Dark One's daughter meaning she has powers of The Dark One in her veins" Rumple said "Yes, and that's why she left because with her heart she would be consumed by the darkness" Snow said "Where could she have gone to?" Rumple said "I may have a hunch but I believe she's in grave danger there" David said "Why is that?" he said "It's a place I send her to from before because she wanted to help me find Bae but I wouldn't do it I thought I was protecting her from myself but I wasn't" Regina said "How can we get her back?" he said "We're going to need help, a family help" she said "No way, we're not going to her" he said "She's the only one" she said "Freya, made sure she couldn't get out" he said "Yes but we need her to get Freya back".

 I broke up with her and told her that I chose revenge over her" Regina said "You said what?" David had to hold her back he said "I didn't want to say those things but it was like a force was controlling me to do so" Rumple walked in he said "The ...

                   Zelena greeted by the group she said "What's all this?" Regina said "Freya, she left Storybrooke" she said "She did, wow I couldn't blame her" Hook said "We need your help to get her back" she said "What do I get out of it?" Regina said "You get to live" she said "Have something of her's?" Regina swooshed Freya's hairbrush it had a hair she said "Do locator spell as I have no magic besides Freya's blood is the only thing keeping me in here an I need a wand to transport us to her". Freya was thinking about a life with Hyde she understood that if she told him sooner she loved him she wouldn't had left and had her heart taken by Zelena and everything else she went to greet Hyde he was nowhere to be found she found Mr. Poole he said "Freya, if you're looking for the Warden he's out but will be back" she said "Okay I'll wait" she went to his quarters she waited and dosed off she was sound asleep when he came in there he leaned down and kissed her she awakened to seeing him there she said "Hi" he said "I heard you were looking for me?" she said "I have my answer for you" he said "Which is?" she said "I'll stay here with you because there's nothing for me anywhere else" he leaned down and kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her waist he raised her up to him as he undone her dress slipping it off of her and went to taking his shirt off they were in midst of sex when there was a knock on the door he said "I think I need to a do not disturb sign on the door" he got up and grabbed his shirt he walked out. He found Mr. Poole said "What now?" he said "There are visitors here from another land and they are looking for her" he said "How? No matter make sure they don't come here make it known to the citizens that these people aren't welcome here and if they fear me they will make sure their stay is miserable" he said "Of course" he said "Mr. Poole, don't bother me till the morning" he said "Of course sir" he walked off he went back inside locking the door to seeing Freya still on the bed he went to pulling the shirt and his trousers off he got back on the bed he said "Now where were we?" she said "What did Mr. Poole want?" he said "Nothing, he thinks that we're rushing this" she said "Really? Rushing?" he said "I know nonsense right?" she could tell he was lying to her but right now she didn't care she leaned to his face and whispered "Protect me Hyde" he smirked he went to kissing her as they went to having sex.

 Poole want?" he said "Nothing, he thinks that we're rushing this" she said "Really? Rushing?" he said "I know nonsense right?" she could tell he was lying to her but right now she didn't care she leaned to his face and whispered "Protect me Hyde"...