"I'm Not Crazy"-Freya Hart

Freya laid in her bed at Regina's home she missed the softness of it the comfortable feeling how she longed for it she kept thinking about everything she had done recently dying and being married to that bastard Hades her thoughts make her sick she realized he got to her even after his death he got to her. She let out a loud scream which shook the whole house Regina was drinking tea with Zelena when they heard the scream and felt the house shake they went upstairs to seeing Freya they saw her room was messed up Regina said "Freya?" she said "He's here" Zelena said "Who is?" she said "Hades is" the two looked at each other Regina said "Freya, you killed him with the olympian crystal yourself" she said "I still feel him, his breath on my skin, burn marks on my wrist" they didn't see anything she said "I'm not crazy, he's here". The only person who could help her is Mother Superior/Blue Fairy she used fairy magic over Freya she found something that could be the cause of it she didn't know how to tell Freya of it she went and told Regina and Zelena that Freya was pregnant Regina and Zelena said "WHAT" she said "She's barely but it's enough that she's experiencing strange behavior" Regina said "Freya, may go crazy if we tell her?" she said "I'm sorry there's not much I can do" Zelena said "Might as well lock Freya up she might do harm to herself?" Regina said "The anti-magic bracelet that will stop her from using magic". Freya was greeted by her sisters Regina placed the bracelet on her she said "So what's wrong with me?" Regina tried to find the words to say Zelena said "Rip the band-aid off Regina" Regina said "Freya, you're pregnant" Freya heard what she said she forming  a response she said "I'M WHAT" Regina said "You're pregnant" she said "He said I would pay and this is it, he won" she tried to magic herself but couldn't she said "What did you do to my magic?" Regina said "We didn't want you to harm yourself or the baby" she said "I want my father NOW!".

                   Complying to Freya's demand Rumple showed up mostly because it was Freya asking for him he wondered what was wrong he was left in the room with her while the two sisters discuss what the plan is. Rumple saw Freya sitting on a bed she looked red like a tomato he said "Freya, what is it?" she said "They are telling me I'm pregnant, father? That I am carrying Hades' child? That's what is it?" he saw she really had his temper he said "You pregnant with Hades child? Who told you that?" she said "My sisters and The Blue Fairy" he said "Let me see". He ran his hand over her body mostly the midsection he said "I see, I'll be right back" he walked out of the room and found Regina and Zelena who was talking but stopped when they saw him he said "Where's Mother Superior?" Regina said "Why?" he said "I want to know why she lied to you both? Furthermore my daughter isn't pregnant and isn't showing signs of such" Regina said "Why would she lie?" he said "You tell me when you find her?" Zelena said "We don't answer to you?" he said "You forget Zelena, it was Freya's wish I don't harm you for what you did to Baelfire ? Or did you forget that?" she said "We'll find the fairy" her tone of voice changed dramatically. Rumple wondering why would the fairy lie what was she getting out of this then he remembered something fairies lie and if what he remembered earlier about Freya that she has dark one's powers in her veins meaning she is valuable and only person she would be valuable to is The Black Fairy. The sisters went to find Mother Superior but found her coming to with the other fairies with her Regina said "What happened?" Blue said "The Black Fairy, she's after Freya" the two looked at each other they said "Why?" Rumple had went running back into the room and noticed the bracelet that was on Freya was on the bed and Freya gone with a window opened he could see in a far off distance his daughter whisked away by The Black Fairy he knew he lost his daughter forever.