Welcome back!

Freya treated to a party at Granny's everyone was happy she was back and during her time away mostly dead Emma and Killian had started something she figured that would be great because she was damaged goods anyways. Freya was given The Olympian Crystal she had the power to use but like most things power can corrupt absolutely even the pure of hearts she went to see her father in his shop he had heard of her victory against Hades and impressed by her tactics it was almost similar to Cora's technique if not better. She said "You know me father, apple didn't fall far from the tree" he said "The Olympian Crystal the one weapon that can kill a god" she said "Tidbit father, not just a god but a mortal as well" he said "Really?" she said "I have a gift of charming secrets out of bad people" he said "So, what now for you?" she said "There's a war coming dad, we're going to have to choose a side" he said "What war?" she said "The Final battle is upon us and not even the savior can withstand it" he said "Why tell me this?" she said "What do you know about The Black Fairy?" his eyes got big he said "What does she have to do with this?" she said "She's the one that will start it all" he said "What of the crystal?" she said "Oh father, you have your dagger let me hang onto this after all power is so fleeting and since I have the means to kill anyone it's a perfect time to take my leave" he saw she was quite different that being around Hades has changed her and that scared him that her innocence was taken and left with only darkness he said "Freya.." she turned she said "Yes father?" he said "What happened to you?" she said "What do you mean?" he said "You're..." she said "I died, and was raped by Hades and forced to be his wife, it wasn't peachy father to knowing that you're the one who condemned me to this fate all because you screwed up Hyde and come to think of it if you just let me take you to Baelfire before hand we wouldn't be in this mess we are in" she walked off slamming the door shut he just realized she was right this was his fault and now he's worried Freya will become a vicious foe than anyone he's ever faced before.