Sacrifice

Freya was greeted by Hyde still tied up he said "Hello my dear, I've come for you" he went to kissing her she couldn't do a thing but look away he said "You were enjoying it yesterday and day before and day before" she said "Then I learned what your plan was?" he said "I know but see it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up" she said "You are a monster" he said "Your father made me that way he's the real reason Mary is dead" she said "I thought.." he said "Yeah Henry did kill her but it was because of your dad now I will do to you what no man would do to a beauty like yourself" she said "When I get free I will.." he gagged her he said "Enough of that". As he went to proceed there was a knock on the door he went to open the door to seeing Mr. Poole he said "What?" he said "You're needed" he said "Make sure she doesn't leave" he said "Of course" he walked off Mr. Poole walked inside shutting the door and removed the disguise to show Regina she went up to her she removed the gag from her mouth she said "Took you long enough" she magic the ties from her wrist she magic different clothes for Freya she grabbed her bag she said "Ready sis?" she said "Let's blow this popsicle stand" she swooshed them gone when Hyde came back to seeing Freya gone he got mad. Freya greeted the others she hugged everyone she said "Where's dad?" everyone looking about she said "Hook where's my dad?" he said "He went to deal with Hyde" she said "WHAT? You let him?" Snow said "He wanted to make him pay for what he did to you" she said "He's going to get himself killed I have to go back" Regina said "Freya" she said "You saved me but now i have to save him he's my dad" Regina said "Then we'll save him together".

                  Hyde walked into the room where the cage is he was greeted by a presence he said "I wondered when you show up Dark One?" he turned to see him he said "You're going to pay for what you did to Freya" he said "Oh I've done a lot things to her" he went to fight him he said "You can't kill me, we both know that" he said "But I can make you hurt". The lot came inside and dealt with Mr. Poole he said "Freya, Warden would be thrilled to see you after he dispatches your father" she went to do something Regina said "Freya we can handle him go" she went and poof to where Rumple and Hyde were she saw them engaging in fight of sorts she saw Hyde stab at her dad she said "NO!" they both turned to see her standing there Rumple said "Freya, get out of here" she went running to him she said "I won't let anything happen to you dad" Hyde said "Freya dear, I'm amazed you got out of your restraints when this is over you'll go back into them" she turned around she said "I'm not going anywhere with you, I can't believe I ever loved you" Hyde said "Love? I'm over that you're just a means to an end" she swooshed him back Rumple said "Freya" she hugged him when she saw Hyde get up he threw a dagger toward her dad she said "I love you dad, know that" he said "What?" she turned him around and the dagger went into her she gasped she looked down to seeing blood and the dagger's point she went and fell down Rumple said "FREYA" Regina and the others heard Rumple call out Freya's name. They came running to seeing Freya bleeding with a dagger in her Rumple holding her while Hyde was chuckling Rumple said "You? I'm going to kill you" Regina said "Rumple don't, Freya wouldn't want you to" Hyde said "Kill me to avenge Freya or you can save her by giving up your powers as a Dark One" Freya was gasping Rumple had taken the dagger out of Freya she said "Daddy" he said "Freya, I'm here" she said "Daddy, I'm scared" he said "I'll do it" she said "Daddy, don't for what's to come they're going to need The Dark One" he said "I can't lose you" she said "Thank you for giving me my heart back for showing me how to make a true sacrifice" he said "Freya" she said "Regina and Zelena" the two sisters came to her she said "Please take care of each other, be there for each other despite everything in the past you two will be needed as well for what's to come" Regina said "Freya" she said "I'm sorry for everything, all I wanted was to be loved" Zelena said "Freya" she turned to her she said "Zelena, finding you was a great thing because you treated me like a sister despite taking my heart" she said "You will be okay, we can get you back" she said "You don't understand.." Zelena went and created a portal that sent them all to Storybrooke where Freya laid on the ground Hyde was there as well waiting to escape while Rumple notice him he was going to get him Regina swooshed Hyde to the basement asylum where he can't get out of she said "Freya". Freya laid there not moving not anything Rumple turned to see her there he bent down to her there was no pulse he said "No, no" Hook kneeled down beside her tears forming in his eyes Snow cried into David's arms Zelena held Regina's arm as they cried. 

                   Funeral for Freya the whole town showed up because she did so much for them while Hyde was in his cell amused that he hurt Rumple's heart. Freya had roses placed on her casket while Hyde had a visitor he greeted by Rumple he said "You killed my daughter" he said "How does it feel to know that?" he said "You will pay" he said "You took Mary from me I say we're even". He wanted to harm him when Regina stopped him she said "Rumple" he walked off she said "This isn't helping he's only taunting you?" he said "He took her from me, she was the only one that saw good in me and now she's gone" Regina said "Come, we're gathering at Granny's" he said "No thank you". Freya was on everyone's mind Rumple came across the notion of bringing Freya back from the dead by going to Underworld himself he told Belle she said "Can you do that?" he said "It's Freya I would move heaven and earth for my daughter and even hell". Rumple told the lot that he was going to Underworld to retrieve Freya back the lot that went to with him to rescue Freya agreed to come along with Emma and Henry joining them as well because it's Freya and she was one of them leaving the town to deal with whatever issues Rumple drawed Charon and the boat for the River Styx they climbed on the boat determined to retrieve Freya wherever she may be. While Freya had awakened to being in catacomb cell then she was dragged by two men to a big room she saw the wonders and a chair where a man was sitting and a girl cleaning his feet the man said "Bring her forward" she was brought before him she saw him and her eyes got big as if fear took hold of her he said "Hello Freya, miss me?" she said "HADES" he said "We're going to have so much fun".