Deceit

Zelena, Hook, Snow, David, Regina, and Rumple landed in Land of Untold Stories they noticed the land was covered with different types of people Snow said "Where are we?" Rumple said "Land of Untold Stories, where stories are put on hold for other reasons best we stick together don't want to get lost" Snow said "Perhaps we should ask the people?" Regina said "Like they would tell us?" Hook said "We need to try?". Came upon lady Snow said "We're looking for a friend of our's she looks like this?" holding a picture of Freya the lady said "Haven't seen her excuse me" she walked off Zelena said "Did you notice that?" Regina said "Yep" Rumple said "They know something why else they are walking away from us". Freya still asleep when Hyde came out of the room dressed he went and locked her in the room he greeted Mr. Poole said "So?" Mr. Poole said "The people know to steer clear of these intruders" he said "Good, can't have them changing Freya's mind" he said "The Dark One is here" he said "He is, that's something remarkable he must really care about Freya" he said "What if they use magic to find her?" he said "Let them try besides I doubt they want to go up against me". Freya asleep she was hearing someone calling out to her as if by magic she woke up to seeing Hyde not next to her she went to putting her dress on a red one this time she went to the door but it was locked she wondered why she went to snooping around she found something like a journal she opened it and read several entries she read him saying " She won't make a fool out of me this time around"  and "I'll make sure she doesn't leave me this time by any means necessary" and "I will have my revenge on The Dark One by using his daughter to hurt him" she was disgusted by what she read she closed the journal put it back she understood why the doors were locked she was traded one cage for another one she grabbed her bag and put her stuff in it she had to find a way out of here she knew someone was calling for her she remembered her portal powers but she wanted to confront him instead of running so she went to taking piece of paper she wrote "The Asylum-Freya Hart" she made the paper vanished. The others went into a dead-end Regina felt something in her pocket she took a paper folded out she opened it she said "It's from Freya" Hook said "What does it say?" Regina said "The Asylum-Freya Hart" Rumple said "He has her" Regina said "Who has Freya Rumple?" he said "A menacing man, Mr. Hyde" Hook said "Why would he have her?" Rumple said "Well.." Snow said "You did something to him didn't you?" he said "Well yes I did, but I wouldn't think.." Zelena said "We going to retrieve Freya or what?" Hook said "We know where she is let's go".

                    Freya greeted by Hyde he had a rose for her he saw she had her arms crossed he said "What's wrong my dear Freya?" he walked up to her to give her the rose and to kiss her she moved out of the way allowing the rose fall on the ground she said "Have you been playing me this entire time?" he said "Who told you?" she said "So it's true then? You've been using me to get to my father?" he said "Fine, when you told me he was your father I figured what better way to get my revenge against him by getting you" she said "I'm just the object, the leverage to use I will not allow it" he grabbed her threw her onto the bed he said "Listen well Freya, you will not leave this room until I say so or else I will kill your father and take The Dark One's powers for myself" she said "I will not allow it" he went to tying her with ties to the bed he said "Your friends are here and I will send them away so I'll be back and you will be mine" she said "You disgust me" he leaned in and kissed her she spit at him he said "There's the fire I love about you" he walked out she went to try to move her hands she realized she needed to act fast before Hyde comes back and harms her she closed her eyes she went to possessing Snow she stopped moving David said "You okay Snow?" she turned to him she said "Sorry David, Snow will come back to you but I have to tell you before I'm caught" Regina said "Freya?" she said "Regina" she saw all that is there she said "Zelena?" she said "Well you're my sister as well" she said "Dad" he said "Freya, are you okay?" she said "No I'm not, he's using me to get to you he knows I'm your daughter" he said "He'll pay for it" she said "He plans to kill you and take your powers" he said "I like to see him try" Hook said "Freya" she turned to him she said "Hook" he said "I didn't mean.." she said "Hook, I don't deserve you really I don't I'm not able to be happy because whoever I love tends to be a weakness and I can't lose you because of me you need to move on find your happy ending that's what I want for you" Regina said "Freya, can you get free?" she said "He has me tied up to a bed and he may be coming back any moment" David said "We'll find you" she said "Find Henry Jekyll he can help you he's a friend of mine, Mr. Poole is a very tricky man he has a weapon that can harm you" she left Snow's body Snow said "What did she say?" Rumple said "Hyde, he's going to pay dearly".