"I don't love you, I lied"-Freya Hart

Hades and Freya were in the room she said "You sure this will work?" he said "Of course it will" he went to rejuvenating her soul back into her body she felt the feeling she said "Hades, thank you really thank you" he went and caressed her face he said "I love you Freya and we should leave this realm but first I must grab a trinket of mine" she said "A trinket? Like what?" he said "Call it a insurance policy" he went to find the crystal but didn't find it he said "I don't understand it was right here last night?" she said "What was?" he turned to her he said "You saw it didn't you?" she said "That pointy thing? It was on the desk when I led you to the bedroom, you don't think someone came in and took it do you?" he said "Whoever did, we're in trouble because that crystal can kill me" she said "Kill you? What?" he said "We better go my dear" she said "Yes we shall my dear husband" she took his arm she smiled wickedly everything was coming together as planned and she knew Cruella wouldn't fail her. The Queens of Darkness and Mr. Hyde went to make a deal with the heroes even mentioned they have the weapon that can kill a god Regina said "How did you come by this Cruella?" she said "Oh I have my ways Regina darling but we all know you're desperate to get Freya back and killing Hades is the only way" conferring with The Charmings they agreed Hyde's terms of release but it would be cut short when he went for a walk. When he greeted by Freya she said "Hello Hyde, miss me?" he said "Freya, how are you here?" she said "I have my ways I want to introduce you to someone, this is Hades or to your notion my husband" he said "HUSBAND?" Hades smiled he said "So you're the one that killed my beloved?" he said "Well I.." he went and hugged him throwing Hyde to confusion but then Hades said "You should never had done that" Hyde got scared Freya said "Hello Hyde, Goodbye Hyde" she smirked when Hades broke his neck killing him she said "You're right that was fun" he said "Come my dear, you told me there are three more on that list that wronged you" she said "Yeah wronged, they call themselves The Queens of Darkness". As they went on their merry way Freya left a note on Hyde's body and magic trail as well The Charmings alerted to a dead body finding the note Regina with Emma read it "Queen takes king" Emma said "What does that mean?" Regina said "That is the plan, Freya loves chess she told me and Zelena she had a plan to thwart Hades and the only way to initiate it was that phrase" she said "With Hades here, we all aren't safe Regina?" she said "No we're not but we can lure him to a secluded place away from everyone" she said "Where?" she said "City Hall, it will be me and Zelena with The Olympian Crystal" Emma said "I trust Freya but if this goes south.." Regina said "She wouldn't let it, my sister is stubborn but she has the hero complex putting herself in harm's way no matter what we need to buy her time".

               Freya tracked Ursula down she said "Hello Ursula? Miss me?" she said "Freya, I heard you were.." she said "Dead? Very much so, but see I've made friends and other things right dear" Hades walked up he had his arm around Freya he said "Right dear" she said "Ursula that little spell that sent me from Hook's arms to Hyde's and to my death you're the one that started it all" she said "I was just doing orders that was it, obviously you traded up to him?" she said "Obviously, but the thing is I'm the daughter of The Dark One his darkness runs in my veins and being back here I have quite a temper and those who wrong me I repay tenfold, so when you go tell Hyde I said hello" she turned around when Hades went and killed her he said "Calamari anyone?" she hated being around him she hoped Regina got her message she turned back to him she said "That leaves a dragon to deal with it but first I have other plans" he said "What other plans?" she grabbed him by the tie led him to a wall where she was pinned up against she whispered into his ear something smirking at him he said "Of course my dear" he went and had his way with her she hated him but a distraction is a distraction and besides she should at least have him enjoying himself before his demise. He went to kissing her as he hoisted her up against the wall she realized she was enjoying it though it disgusted her so but it was meaningless she went and stopped him he said "What?" she said "I figured you wanted a taste, now let's kill a dragon and afterwards well we can go and skin a black and white since she's the one who took the crystal?" he said "Then afterwards we continue this?" she said "Yes my dear, we can finish this" he said "But first allow me" he went and wrapped her legs around him as he deepened the kissing she now realized she may be falling for him and that being married to a god does come with the perks but she was desperate to end him but she was falling for him her mind and heart at constant war. She fixing her dress that he so picked out for her to wear she saw him with lust in his eyes she knew he wanted more and perhaps she did as well but she had a plan she needed to see through no matter what he said "Let's find these two people so I can take you apart my dear wife" she said "You mean I take you apart dear husband?" he saw that she finally has gotten over everything of late he walked up to her he said "Of course lead the way" then he hit her on her butt she was forgetting where they were at then she saw Maleficent up ahead with no care in the world and not knowing she should've stayed dead.