All the security stuff, to me was just purely ridiculous.

Suddenly, the barred door opened and I stood up, holding onto the edge of the table for support. I was at the same table as last time, just to make it easier for Leo to find me.

To my surprise, Leo was the first man to walk out of the barred doorway. He looked pretty much the same as last time I had saw him, except his stubble was worse and his hair had grown a lot more. The stubble seemed more hairier and pricklier and I chuckled at the thought of Leo trying to kiss me; he honestly did need to shave and cut his hair.

Instead of sweats and a tank top, today he was wearing a grey Tshirt but yet he was wearing a black pair of sweats. On top of the Tshirt he had that fluorescent orange shirt thing on again, and it made sense why he wore it now.

I smiled as Leo caught my gaze, and grinned at me showing me all his pearly white teeth. He was still the same old Leo, my Leo.

"Bongiorno bella," Leo greeted me as he walked over and immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Ciao mio marito," (Hello my husband) I greeted back, wrapping my arms around Leo and holding him tightly.

He leaned his head into the crook of my neck and I resisted the urge to laugh because Leo's stubble was tickling me and I didn't want to offend him.

I felt him breathe in deeply and that was when I lost it. A loud giggle, escaped from my mouth and tried my best to stop but I couldn't.

Leo withdrew his head but kept his arms around me and looked at me curiously.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. I glanced up at him and a shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe because you need to shave and something keeps tickling me," I answered with a smile. Leo chuckled and raised one of his hands up, his fingers brushed my cheek so softly that I didn't feel it and before I knew it, Leo leaned in to connect his lips with mine. I kissed him back eagerly, snaking my hands up to his hair. Leo's arms lowered, nearing towards my backside but stayed firm around me. The kiss was sweet and simple, until Leo licked my lip slightly, and bit down at my bottom lip, softly. I parted my lips open and Leo wasted no time in entering with his tongue. Each stoke against my tongue was just pure bliss, and the way our lips moved together in sync reminded me how well Leo and I fitted together.

Explosions set off in my mind, butterflies danced around in my belly. My fingers felt tingly and my knees started to feel like jelly, and if it wasn't for Leo's firm grip on me, I would have well and truly fell to the floor. His lips were addicting and everything about him was dangerous, but yet that was what I liked. The dangerous aura Leo had around him, the vibe that could chill you to the bone.

We continued to kiss passionately until I eventually broke off, needing oxygen. It had been a really long time since Leo and I had kissed like that and I couldn't help but hunger for more. Everything about him was intoxicating and I just couldn't get enough, he was like the drug that I yearned for, day after day but yet he was the apple to my pie and the straw to my berry. We honestly were the perfect two but yet, it seemed like fate didn't want us to be together or even be happy together.

"I've missed you Leah," Leo stated, pulling me closer to him and hugging me close. My stomach was pressed up against his and I hadn't realised how massive my bump seemed.

"Woah, did you get bigger or something?" Leo asked me, pulling away and nudging my small bump. I smiled sheepishly and shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess so, it just grows Leo. I can't do anything except make sure it's safe and healthy," I sighed, releasing Leo from my tight grip. He willingly let me go as well, and we sat down opposite each other, in the chairs.

A Dangerous Enigmaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें