25. Lost Time

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! I KNOW I SAID I WILL TRY AND UPDATE WEEKLY BUT IT MAY BE LIKE EVERY WEEK OR EVERY TWO WEEKS. 

ALSO I WAS GOING TO UPDATED ON THE 8/9TH OF OCTOBER BUT IT WA SMY BIRTHDAY ON THE 9TH AND I WAS JUST SOOOO BUSY AND ALSO TIRED THAT I COULDN'T FINISH THE CHAPTER. (I'M 17 NOW BTW, IF ANYONE IS WONDERING)

THERE IS A SLIGHT SEXUAL SCENE NEAR THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER, SO SKIP IT IF YOU WISH. 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!! AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Say, go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah

I won't give up, nah-nah-nah

Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

~Justin Beiber 

Chapter twenty five. Lost Time

The helpless look that was on Leo's face, shattered my heart. His eyes were stone hard and cold, it was as if he was ready to accept death already. It was as if he was ready to leave me and our unborn child.

I screamed louder and louder as his body jerked upwards at the beatings he was receiving. They pounded into his body, breaking him mentally and physically. It felt like I receiving the abuse as well as each time Leo earned a punch it was like I did too. My heart ached at the sight of him, it ached for his life and soul, that seemed to be leaving his body; every time he was hurt.

Blood dripped from Leo's nose, mouth just like a tap dripping out water, constantly. His eyes were swollen, bruises overtaking his eyelids, making it almost impossible for me to look into his forest green eyes. The eyes that I had been mesmerized by, since the age of thirteen.

Blood continued to pour, staining Leo's crisp white shirt until there were no traces of the pure whiteness anymore.

My heart beat sped up as I watched Leo be beaten to death. I was forced to watch, forced to keep my eyes open as I watched in agony.

Leo was bleeding on the outside but my heart was bleeding on the inside. That was the best reason I had for it feeling so heavy in my chest. It felt far too heavy as if it an unknown source was pumping excessive blood and clogging up the four chambers in my heart.

"No, please stop!" I screamed, as soon as I saw a gun pointed at Leo's head.

Leo whispered a few words to me, words that were so important but also completely innocent... I love you

The trigger of the gun was pulled and my world fell apart, just as Leo's head rolled back.

"Leah, Leah, baby calm down! It's okay!" a deep masculine voice, said soothingly. My eyes were shut, I was way too afraid to open them. I couldn't let my ears deceive me but if I opened my eyes, the ability of staying sane would leave me, instantly.