10: Cowards

Bee's chest was heaving as she glared angrily at the man stood over her. Daisy was restrained next to her, with ropes just as tight, but she was cuddled into Bee's side, unsure of whether to try and stand in front of the pregnant woman to protect her, or let herself be protected by the trained ghost. 

The first man that had attacked them was barely alive, and one of the other men was desperately wrapping his wounds, trying to stop the flow of blood. The blonde man just continued to stare at her, a small smirk playing on his lips.

While the two women were seated at the table, discussing reasons that Jimin had asked everyone to go and help him, a group of men burst into the rooms, carrying guns and knives. Bee immediately jumped up, blocking Daisy, and the first man that came towards her managed to disarm her of her gun before she could fire. As he grabbed her, however, she grabbed the front of his shirt in her small fist and pulling her knife with the other hand.

When he realised what was going on, he tried to pull back and place his gun to her head, but it was too late, and she slammed her knife into his body several times, forcing him to let go.

She shouted for Jimin, but knew that he wouldn't hear, her as they were at the front gates. She slashed at another man that came forward, catching him on the chest, but was quickly overwhelmed by the number of people that had come in.

They dragged her and Daisy, kicking and screaming through the door that led through the garage and then through the back inner gate and over the fence.

"She's feisty," One of the men stood next to her commented, a grin on his face, "I've not had a woman fight back so much before,"

"What's your name?" The blonde asked, leaning in even closer. Bee could already tell that he was insane, just by the crazed look in his eyes, "Tell me, or I'll cut you open, drag that baby out and smash it on a rock,"

One of the men stood behind him winced and turned away, and Bee wished more than anything that she still had her knife. She was beginning to understand why Taehyung had stabbed the General so many times in one go before.

"Bee," She said through gritted teeth, "My name's Bee,"

The man who winced shot forward, "Park Bee? Dr Park Bee?"

Bee turned her icy glare to him, "Do I know you?"

The man's eyes widened, "Minhyuk, I think this is a ba-"

"He's dead," Another man spoke up from behind them, and Bee could see the man she had stabbed lying motionless on the floor, "She killed Wonho,"

Minhyuk's eyes never left Bee, "I see. And who's this?" He asked, referring to Daisy. 

Daisy just managed to squeak her name out when Minhyuk grinned widely, "Somebody go and fetch my love,"

The man stood to the side turned and left, and the whole time he was gone, Minhyuk's eyes did not leave Bee's face.

"Tell me, Shownu," He almost purred, "Why do you think that this is a bad idea?"

"Because she's Park Bee," He muttered, "That's Park Jimin's wife. We thought she was dead,"

"Well you were wrong, asshole," Bee growled at him, "You're nothing but a bunch of cowards-"

Bee's head jerked to the side as the back of Minhyuk's hand hit her hard on the cheek. Daisy cried out, but Bee made no sound. Instead, she just lifted her head to glare at him once again.

"You're playing a dangerous game for a pregnant woman," Minhyuk smiled, "Or perhaps I'll let my darling have her way with your friend while you just watch on,"

---

"The blood trail goes over the fence," Namjoon said, pointing, "You can see it over there on the grass,"

"Fuck!" Jimin swore, "Let's go, then!"

"No, wait!" Namjoon cried, rushing to him, "What if it's another distraction? They'll-"

Jimin grabbed the front of his shirt, "I don't fucking care!" He growled, "Bee and Daisy are out there with a bunch of fucking mad men, I'm going after them!"

"I'm going, too," Yoongi said, stepping forward.

"And me," Jin also stepped forward, "I'm not leaving Daisy alone!"

"No, somebody needs to stay!" Hyungwon said, "You can't all go-"

"I'll go," Taehyung said, "With the Sergeant and Namjoon. Everyone else stays,"

He was twitching so badly that he was having to blink rapidly, and although it was covered with blood, he was spinning Bee's knife in his hands.

Jimin looked over at him and nodded, "Yes. Jungkook, in the tower, now. Hyungwon go with him, both of you look in different directions. Yoongi and Thalia, inside," He turned to what remained of his troop of Ghosts.

"We leave, now,"