1: All Yours

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest as he stood in front of Julie, who was sat on one of the kitchen chairs. Yoongi was behind her, his gun in his hand, and Namjoon had already headed back to the tower to keep watch. 

It was starting to rain outside, and the single candle sat in the middle of the table made Julie a lot more sinister than she had seemed previously; especially since she had stolen a set of keys and left the grounds for a bit.

Jimin lit another candle, as they didn't want to turn the light on and attract unnecessary attention.

"I think it's time you explained what you were doing," He said calmly, as Yoongi folded his arms and moved closer to her, "Now,"

Julie glanced towards the open door of the kitchen, but slowly looked back to Jimin when Yoongi cocked his gun behind her.

Jimin looked up, "Yoongi, please fetch Thalia,"

Yoongi nodded once and exited the room, and Jimin leaned down closer to Julie, "I suggest you talk,"

The dark haired woman took a deep breath, "I won't. You don't scare me. Those men would hurt me more than you ever could,"

Jimin stood up straight, "Well, I didn't want to do this, but I guess you leave me no choice. He stepped back as Yoongi came in with a sleepy but worried looking Thalia, and once she was sat down, he moved to Yoongi.

"Guard them," He muttered, "Don't let them out. I have to get something,"

Yoongi nodded again and took up post by the door as Jimin left. He ran up the first and second set of stairs and took a deep breath as he reached Taehyung's bedroom on the top floor.

"Here goes," He muttered, lifting his fist and rapping his knuckles on the wooden surface. He pushed the door open and called quietly inside the dark room, "Tae, are you awake?"

After a moments silence, a voice came from the darkness, "I am now," There was the sound of shuffling, and Taehyung appeared in the dim light of the doorway wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and an old pink t-shirt with a kitten on the front.

Jimin raised an eyebrow as he saw the shirt.

Taehyung looked down at himself and then back at Jimin, "What? It was in the drawer and it's comfy,"

"Uh huh," Jimin said, "Tae, I need your help, but you need to promise me to stay calm and listen to me, okay?"

The medic narrowed his eyes, "What kind of-"

"We don't have time," Jimin sighed, "Just trust me,"

After pausing for what felt like forever, Taehyung nodded, "As long as it doesn't endanger Bee, I will listen,"

"Good," Jimin almost breathed out a sigh of relief. Taehyung was becoming harder for him to control lately, and he was sure that if Bee wasn't around, he would have had to kill him already, "Namjoon caught Julie coming in through the front gate," He started, "She won't talk though, she's more afraid of the other gu-" Jimin stepped in front of Taehyung as he moved to the stairs, "Wait," He ordered, "I'm not finished,"

Taehyung's fingers twitched at his side but he stopped trying to go down.

"She's more afraid of the people she had gone to meet than us," He said, "We need to change that. You are not to hurt her in any way, but you have permission to scare her into talking,"

Taehyung took a moment before he nodded, and Jimin waited for him to get dressed before leading him down to the kitchen.

Both women were sat quietly on their chairs in the kitchen with Yoongi standing guard by the door. They looked up at Jimin as he came back to the room, and Thalia was looking a lot more nervous that Julie. It was clear to him that she would be easier to crack, but he didn't really want to let Taehyung loose on her, as she had been a great deal of help to Bee and the baby.

"Your last chance to tell me what you were doing before I let Taehyung have you," Jimin said calmly as Taehyung pulled his knife out and began spinning it around in his hands. Both women's eyes widened in fear, but Julie pressed her lips firmly together and shook her head.

"I won't talk,"

"Fine," Jimin stepped back, "Go ahead, Taehyung. She's all yours,"

---

AN: First chapter is here yay! Sorry it's a bit short but... Heh I hope you enjoyed. This series will hopefully have more action in it than the last two!