The truth

"NO LET GO OF ME DONT HURT ME" i flail in Tyler's arms hes not suppose to see me not like this. "shut up Cassie im not letting you go tell me who the fuck did this to you" Tyler slaps me across the face which brings me back to earth. Tyler sits me on the bed and i stand up immediately throwing on one of Tyler's shirts to cover myself. "you weren't suppose to see....." i sit on the other side of the bed not facing Tyler. the bed sinks behind me and he wraps his arms around my waist very gently as if he is scared he will hurt. "who" he whispers. "j-Jackson" i stutter out. Tyler takes a sharp breath in. "im so sorry Cassie he told me he would do it and i didnt believe him i shouldnt left you alone" i peal his arms off of me. "what do you mean you knew?" Tyler brushes my hair out of my eyes. "he called me after his submissive left and threatened to use you, i thought i had him scared enough he wouldn't. im so sorry." there are tears in his eyes when he finishes ive never seen him this vulnerable. "its okay its over now" i lay down so my head is in his lap.

I feel Tyler trail his hand up my side very gently and pull up the shirt so its just over my breasts. i watch his face. he squeezes his eyes shut tight. when he opens them again her gently runs his hand over all my bruises his breath hitches when he sees the hand prints on my breasts. i look away. "no one should ever mark you like this not even me im calling my lawyer tomorrow. do you um do you hurt still" i frown "yeah kinda but ive been hiding it so i can deal with the pain" he nods and lifts me up out o the bed and through the hallways to the kitchen. "its actually pretty late now but i thought we could of celebrated.. till i heard this news but i cant really do anything about it until i can get ahold of my lawyer" Tyler pulls out a bottle of wine. "i want to have fun its over and i dont want to think about it so what are we celebrating?" Tyler pours the wine and sits me on the counter "my dad has officially give over the company to me im 1.5 billion dollars richer and earning 10,000 an hour" my jaw drops. "you are barely 21 Tyler that is amazing" he hands me a glass of wine and kisses my forehead. "yeah it is amazing but there is some stuff ive been wanting to talk about" i sip my wine. " me too well besides the bruises of course. i want to be more submissive i feel like you take it easier on me then you want to" he laughs. i frown "what?"

"Its just that I wanted to say the same to you Cassie. i have been easy with you because im, well im in love with you and I never have fallen in love with one of my submissive" i smile and blush. "im in love with you too Tyler does that mean you do want me to be more open to you being more strict?

He scratches his head a bit "well yes i mean i do but only if u want to be because i wont lose you" i smile a huge smile "you aren't losing me anytime soon i can promise that" i drink more of the wine. "okay well honestly i want you fully healed before we try anything more rough" i nod my head in agreement.

So its short again but I've been pretty sad about some things so sorry but i hope you all still love me my kinky friends.