In his bed

I gasp deeply as he twists and turns his fingers in my pussy." Rule four ask before you cum" Tyler growls. Tyler works his fingers harder inside I slowly start to feel myself climax. " please may I cum" I beg in between moans. "No" Tyler says sternly yanking his fingers from my now sore pussy. I'm shocked he told me to ask and I did so why did he tell me no. I stand up and turn to face tyler who is running his fingers thrugh his wet hair. I take the time to look around my eyes lock on the cuffs just above the shower head. "I'm not locking u up anywhere just yet now turn around so I can wash your hair" Tyler says and I do as I'm told turning around so the streams of water soak my hair. "Your beautiful Cassie" Tyler says as his hand slowly start to work the shampoo through my hair. "Thank you" I respond this is strange he went from yanking me around to washing my hair. "Don't think so much" Tyler whispers in my ear as he gently dips my head back to rinse out the soap. "May I ask you a question" I whisper kinda hoping he won't hear me. "Yes you may" he says and I take a deep breath and try to concentrate on his fingers running through my hair. " are your submissive a strictly subs or are you in uh relationships?" I mumble and his hand stops. "They've always been strictly submissives" he says and tilts my head up to face his "doesn't meen that couldn't change" he simply says.tyler turns off the water and climbs out of the shower I step out also to find him with a towel wrapped around his waist waiting for me with a towel. He walks to me and wraps it around my shoulders.

I follow him out of the bathroom and into his bedroom "put this on" Tyler says throwing a plain white teeshirt at me I pull it onto me and it just barly covers my ass. I tug at it just to find Tyler laughing at me I glare at him but quickly find that that was a bad idea " have you ever been spanked cassie?" Tyler asks me and I drop my eyes "no" I whisper. "Good I like fresh meat" Tyler says walking behind me. "Don't forget your safe word" he whispers in my ear just before yanking me by my hair and pulling me towards the bed. He sits down and pulls me across his lap. I can't help but giggle at the huge bulge pressing agenst my stomach through his pajama pants." Rule five count when you are spanked" tyler says and before I can question him the first slap acrost my ass is givin. I flinch and let out a soft moan. "God damnit Cassie I said count!" Tyler yells at me and his palm meets my ass for the second time. "Two" I whimper out feeling my behind sting I know it's bright red right now. "Good girl" Tyler rewards but it doesn't last long. Five more smacks are givin to my now numb behind I count at each one and they slowly get softer as Tyler smacks me. "Come here" Tyler says lifting me so I'm sitting on his lap. "You took that well I'm impressed" he says brushing my hair out of my face. I'm wore out and I know it must be at least midnight by now. I hesitantly nuzzle my head onto Tyler's shoulder. I could really use a nap right now but strangely I just really want a orgasm. "Please" I whisper softly expecting Tyler to ask what I want. "You want to cum?" He asks wow he's good. "Yes please I whisper again. "Get on your knees" he says and I confusingly do as I'm told.

I drop to my knees in front of him and watch as he takes his package out of his pants. "Suck" he growls out. And I take him in to my hand and press the the tip agenst my lips. I open my mouth and take as much as I can of his massive package in my mouth. I suck him slowly. "Rule six keep your eyes up and look at me when you suck" Tyler says and lets out a moan damn he is sexy. I look up and him and continue to suck on him. I suck him for awhile until he grabs my hair to keep my head still. Tyler begins to fuck my mouth hard. I gag and try to pull back but his hand keeps me from moving i feel spit drip down my face I keep my eyes up and feel him pulse in my mouth. He grunts then pulls himself out of my mouth and strokes himself fast. I close my eyes as his cum lands on my face. I slowly open my eyes and look up at him. "Now it's your turn" Tyler says pulling his pants up. "Stay" he says pointing in my face and disappearing out of the room. He reaperes and sets something out of my view and walks over to me with a washcloth. He gently wipes his seed off my face. I smile up at him "thank you" I say he leaves the now dirty washcloth on the dresser and lifts me up by my arm pits and dropping me onto the bed. I gasp but quickly relax as I watch Tyler retrieve the item he had placed out of my view. "You wanted to cum I'm going to make you cum but I'm doing it my way" he says.

he shows me a vibrator the type of one that plugs in. Tyler plugs it in and sets it on the bed. He pushes my back so that I'm laying on my back. My legs are spread open my Tyler's stiff hands leaving my pussy wide open to him. Tyler sinks two fingers into me and I feel myself get wet. I watch as Tyler flips the vibrator on what I assume is the highest setting "hope you like vibrators" a smirk plays out on Tyler's face as he presses it agenst my clit. "Holy hell" I moan out. His fingers begin to jerk in and out of my soaking wet pussy. I arch my back as a moan escapes my mouth. I feel myself climaxing all to soon. "You wanted to cum now cum" Tyler snarls at me. I scream as my body gives in to its command. "Good girl" Tyler whispers and flips the vibrator off setting it on the side table and taking his fingers out of my pussy. He slips his fingers into his mouth. "Delicious he says lifting me up bridle style it stops my body from shaking as I lean my head agenst his chest. "I'm tired" I whisper "let's go to sleep"Tyler says pulling back on the blankets. He lays down with me in his arms. "Rule seven you may only wear one peace of clothing in my bed" he whispers softly. I tug on the white tee shirt as I slowly drift off into sleep in His Bed.

_____________

So idk I feel like this was kinda a suckish chapter but I hope you like it. Its going to become a lot of bdsm in a few chapters but i didnt want them to move to fast. Comment what you guys think should happen between Cassie and Tyler and if you think that Cassie can Handel the bdsm lifestyle. I need feedback to make this story better so please comment!!!!!! And vote! Until next time bye bye kiss kiss. (Wow I'm cheesy)