Late night

The clothes Tyler left out for me are a black skirt that goes about half way down my thighs and a deep purple v neck. My black push up bra is also out but of course no panties... i sigh and quickly change. the shirt shows lots of cleavage and i feel very exposed i am defiantly not use to wearing skirts especially with no panties.

I walk downstairs and Tyler greets me with a smoothie "i thought i would try out a new recipe i use to make smoothies every morning for..." He cuts himself off. 'for who. a past submissive?' i ask myself but decide its better not to question him. i sip my smoothie and its delicious i smile at him. he pushes my hair gently behind my ear. "We are going to go to this small diner i know for lunch. its very small but still classy at the same time" i cant help but laugh. he glares at me. "what is with the laughing?" he questions me."im sorry but its just that we aren't really the most classy type of relationship" this makes him smirk a bit. "well i guess that is kinda correct"

When i have finished enough of my smoothie to please him we climb into one of his cars i have not seen yet. its a deep blue sporty car that i cant put a name to from the short glance i got at it. he turns on some old classic rock from a band i dont know but i immediately fall in love with them. as we pull out if the drive way Tyler reaches over and holds my hand. i smile i really have fallen in love with this soft gentle side of him. his rough side i am still trying to figure out. I fall into the music and before i know it we pull up to the small diner.

Tyler was right there are about 6 tables so very small but its completely set up like a 5 class restaurant. the lady who meets us at the door greets Tyler by name. does everyone in this town know him? as we walk to our table i can't help but notice the small blonde that hides her face and walks into the back kitchen when she catches a glance of my master. "Cassie snap out of it babe" Tyler touches my Shoulder and motions for me to climb in the booth before him. babe? where did that come from? i climb in and he sits next to me. i adjust the table cloth that covers the table so it lays on my legs instead of Bunched up above them.

The small blonde walks over to our table and very quietly say "im gabby what can i get you to drink." she only makes eye contact with me and avoids Tyler at all cost. "two ice teas" gabby jumps at the sound of Tyler's voice then nods and escapes back into the kitchen for our drinks. "okay are you going to tell me who that is or just avoid the fact she seems frightened by you." i fidget with a packet of sugar and i can feel Tyler's eyes glued to me."she is an ex who wasnt into bdsm and i pressured her to an now she is scared for life because of me" he says with almost no emotion. my breathing gets heavy. pressured her to.. what? did he rape her? I scoot closer to the wall and further away from him. i feel his hand wrap around my waist and pull me back over. "do i scare you now?" i can feel his lips on my ear. "A bit" i whisper and feel his other hand snake down my thigh. "good" he whispers in my ear again.

His hand moves up my skirt getting close to what he believes to be his now. i feel his fingers gently tease my clit and i hold back moans. as he works his magic. little circles. big circles. in. out. in. out. Im leaning over on his shoulder gripping his shirt about to explode when gabby comes back over setting our teas on the table. "thank you" Tyler says calmly and gently flicks my clit which throws me over and i bite his shirt to Hide my moans as i fall hard in orgasm. i probably look strange biteing my boyfriends shirt and shaking like im balling my eyes out. while im coming back down from my high Tyler is ordering who knows what i could care less at this point. when i look up gabby is gone. Tyler has a devilish grin on his face and with out breaking eye contact his sticks his fingers he used to control me into his mouth sucking them clean.

"Why must you do that to me" i way when i catch my breath. "because i can" he says simply. i want to roll my eyes but i dont feel like being violated more than i already have in this restaurant. "what did you order us?" i question him "you got a chicken salad and i got a cheeseburger and French fries." i sigh "why dont i get a cheeseburger?" Tyler glares at me "because i ordered you a salad dont talk back to me" i give up and lay my head against the walk next to me.

When our food comes i have to admit my salad looks amazing but im still craving Tyler's cheeseburger. we finish eating and Tyler pays.

Tyler opens the car door for me and i climb in. "where are we going shopping" i ask as Tyler drives deeper into the city. "well we are going to go get you something to wear that isn't to dark" i cant help but laugh. "did you not approve of my wardrobe consisting of mostly black clothes?" He cracks a smile "well i like your black clothes but its not really appropriate for the beach" THE BEACH!! i scream on the inside. is he taking me to the beach? "glove box" he says and i open it quickly finding 2 plane tickets to California. i bounce up and down in my seat. "really! were going?" He nods and reaches over to hold my hand. i put the tickets back. "well its for a business trip but i only have to be at one meeting then the rest if the week we have to do whatever" i squeal and he squeezes my hand.

----- a few hours later-----

We pull into the driveway of Tyler's house. All together i got two summer dresses one purple one blue, a few pairs of cute sandals and a pair of pink shorts. i didnt even ask what the total price was because Tyler insisted we go to all designer stores. over all it was a great day but im exhausted. i carry my bags in the house and put my clothes away. Tyler is making a few calls down stairs so i climb into bed to take a quick nap.

I wake up and look at the clock 8:00 pm.. how did Tyler let me sleep that long? I jump out i bed and run down the stairs with out tripping. there is Chinese take out on the table and still warm but no sign of Tyler. maybe he went out for a few hours thinking i would still be asleep. I decide to eat a bit of the Chinese food and wait for him to show up.

I eat then glance at the clock again 9:00 i decide to call him hoping for some answers. it goes straight to voice mail. i sigh and put away the food and walk to the play room. i un lock it with my key and even though I've only been in here a number of times its very obvious that many things are missing from the walls in the playroom. I run out of the playroom not bothering to lock the door. i run upstairs an throw some clothes into a suit case. i sink onto the floor and hold my head in my hands. im crying. i cant help but think the worst. he is cheating on me....

I soon cry myself to sleep on the floor. this is going to be a long night...

-------------------------------------------
So where is Tyler??
Give me your ideas in the comments.
Kik me @ submissivebaby3