Red

"And what brought u to the conclusion that you got to decide to be my sub" Tyler says with that goofy smirk on his face it makes my stomach drop isn't it what he wanted why else would he invite me over. "I-I don't know" I finally muster out "well your in luck cuz I like you" Tyler says leaning in so his face is inches from mine. "Rule two keep your eyes down unless I tell you that you may look up" Tyler says and I drop my eyes to the cold black cement floor. "Good girl" he rewards. And disappears from my vie for a second before coming back behind me "rule three I want your hair up in a ponytail whenever we are in the playroom" I feel him start to work with my hair when he's done fastening it into a perfect ponytail he tugs it hard so my face is now faceing the ceiling. "Not much of a moaner I see" he says and I frown did he want me to moan? "Common babe we need to talk before we do anything" Tyler whispers in my ear I feel his lips graze over my ear and It sends shivers down my spine. "Follow me you may keep your eyes up now" Tyler says and I look up as I follow him out of the room.

I follow him into his bedroom. "Sit down" Tyler sat motioning to the bed I sit on the edge and watch him disappear into what I assume to be his closet he comes back wearing basket ball shirts and no shirt. I find myself staring at the v leading to you know what. " like what you see" Tyler breaks my staring and I quickly switch my gaze to his eyes "sorry" I mumble. "So r u going home tonight or are you staying" Tyler asks sitting down next to me. "Uh I don't care I can go home if u want me to" I choke out part of me wants to go home but the most of me is about to beg him to let me stay the night. "I'd like to experiment with you just a little tonight soo if its alright with you will you stay the night?." Tyler asks in a tone sounding more like a command then a question. "Ya ill stay" I finally say and his goofy smirk is back on his face. "Take your dress off" Tyler says looking me square in the eye. "Uh o-ok" I manage to get out before standing up. I hesitate for a second. Even tho I'm not a virgin I'm still not accustom to showing every one my body. "Now cassie" Tyler says sternly shit I must of hesitated longer then I thought.

I tug on the small zipper on the side of my dress. I slip my arms out of the ruffled sleeves and out of great courage I drop it to the ground. I'm wearing a hot pink bra with lace around the edges with panties that just happen to match. I steal a glance at Tyler who's resting back on his elbows just looking me up and down not saying a word. Tyler finally stands walking behind me but not close enough to touch. " now bend over pick it up and fold it then lay it on the dresser" Tyler says. Wow not what I was expecting but I do as I'm told bending over picking it up and walking it over to the dresser and folding it neatly. "Good girl I don't want to go to extreme just yet but I do want to look over your body just so I know what I could be working with" Tyler says walking over to me and pulling the hair tie out of my hair. I feel it fall agenst my back.

" your choice we can stay in here or we can go into the bathroom and take a shower together" Tyler says running his finger thru my hair. " shower" I say and I can practically feel the huge grin on his face. "Good choice he whispers in my ear and all the sudden I'm flung over his shoulder. A mixture of giggles and screams erupts for me as he carries me to the bathroom. He lets me down on the ground in the bathroom and I watch as he starts the water in the shower "come here I want to undress you the rest if the way" Tyler says and I walk towards him. I feel his hands wrap around me and tug on the strap of my bra. He takes no time in letting it Drop to the ground.i keep my eyes on the ground not really wanting to see the emotion on Tyler's face. I see Tyler's hand make its way towards my bare boobs but instead of touching then I feel his finder tips gently glide across my upper stomach. It sends chills up my spine and causes my nipples to perk up. My brain is saying he just wants to see them not touch them yet my heart is begging me to ask him to go just a little higher. " Cassie look up at me" Tyler's strangely sexy voice breaks my thinking an I slowly lift my eyes to meet his. As soon as I do a sharp pleasurable pain shots through my body it takes a while to process the fact he is griping one of my breasts in his hand and squeezing hard. I gasp and let out a whimper. Tyler releases me and I glance down and the hand print that wraps around my breast. "Good girl thank you for taking that" Tyler rewards me by running his fingers gently over my nipples. "Take your panties off" Tyler says and my now horny body doesn't hesitate to drop them to the tiled ground. "Don't stare" Tyler says and in confused until he drops his shorts and now I know what they meen by massive objects tend to change eye direction because I've now found my self staring at his massive package. I gather myself and lift my eyes to meet his again but then regret it when I relies his goofy smirk has changed into a goofy and proud smirk. I watch as Tyler steps into the shower and holds out a hand for me to join him. I gladly take it and step into the steaming shower with him. "Bend over and put your hands agenst the wall Tyler says gesturing to the far wall. I do as I'm told. " your safe word is red Cassie only use it in extreme conditions got it" Tyler says an I look back at him with a huge smile on my face "yes sir" I awnser and all the sudden he sinks two fingers into me....

___________________

I know hate me cuz I stoped it there but I want to make it really detailed but I didn't want it to be one really long chapter so I'm breaking it up between two shorter chapters. Anyway this had be come a way better success then I expected I have over 300 hundred reads!!! I love you guys!! Ill try to update tomorrow. Please comment you opinions cuz I read them and respond to them and vote!!!!!