Tests and games

I walk out of my last class and out to Tyler's car. "U walk like a slut"Tyler calls from behind me "well thank u for informing me" I glare back at him and climb into his car. "I'm hungry" I say as Tyler climbs in the car. "I'll take you out for Chinese food" Tyler says and before I can say anything he takes off towards the restaurant. "What if I don't like Chinese" I ask as we pull into the parking lot. "I don't care you eat what I tell u to" Tyler says stepping out of the car walking to my side and opening the door for me. "Well then" I say bumping into him as I walk to the front door of the Chinese joint. Tyler joins me in the restaurant and walks up to the lady "I will have fried rice and sweat and sour chicken and she will have fried rice and orange chicken" Did he seriously just order for me!! What the hell!! I snarl at Tyler then storm of to off to a booth and cross my arms with a pissed off look on my face.

Finally Tyler brings over our food. "I could order for myself what if I don't like this" I push my plate of food away from me. "You like it I know you" he say "how the hell do u know I like fucking orange chicken!" I say now completely pissed off I've know him for 2 days and he "knows me" I think not! "Don't raise your voice and I know because u didn't complain about it when I ordered if u didn't like it then u would of send somthing then" tyler growls at me. "Well I'm not eating this" I say and look away from him. " you will eat or I will beat you til u bleed" Tyler whispers in my ear breathing down my neck. I scoff at him and push him away with my shoulder. I pull my plate back to me and slowly eat. "How much was the bill this place is really nice" I say looking around at the huge booths with table cloths on them and the tall ceiling with stain glass dragon design. "That's nothing you need to worry about" he says and I ignore him as I eat. I don't even get 1/4 the way throgh before I'm full. "I'm full" I say pushing my plate away. "Two more bites" Tyler says sounding more like a mother then a dominate. "Uh no your not my mom" I glare at him. Tyler grips my wrist hard. "I'm fed up with this talking back shit u will eat what and when I tell u to eat! if u were trained I'd bend u down right now and beat the living shit out of you got it!" Tyler loudly whispers in my ear. "Now two more bites" Tyler says calmly releasing my hand and going back to his meal. I can't take this I'm goona cry I can't deal with people yelling at me... As tears slowly reach my eyes I drag my plate back to me and slowly take two more final bites. When I finish two tears drop out of my eyes. Shit! Now Tyler's gonna see me crying. I quickly wipe my eyes. I can sense Tyler watching me and I have a feeling in my gut that this lifestyle won't work out for me.

I lay my head down on the table hiding my face from Tyler "Cassie please look at me I need to tell u somthing" Tyler says rather sweetly. I glance at him but then put my head back down "come here" Tyler says pulling me close to him. I Burry my head in his shoulder as my tears flow. "Stop please baby I learned somthing about you so now we can move on just please don't cry" Tyler speaks slowly and wraps his arms around me "w-what did u learn" I stutter barly looking up at him. "You take spanking very well but you get upset when I yell at you so I learned that if I want to punish you, words are not effective in the way I want them to be I don't want to see you cry Cassie I just want to teach you what's right from wrong okay?" Tyler sooths and I nod looking up at him. He gently wipes my tears away. I sit back in my spot and check my messages. 'Heyyyyyyyy girl we should really go shopping soon. Love, Luna' I smile at the message then reply 'yes we should I miss you but I'm busy with school and um stuff' I hit send. "Who was that" Tyler asks looking over my shoulder. "My best friend Luna" I awnser putting my phone back on the table "oh well we should get going. Tyler says sliding out of the booth. I slide out also and follow him out to his car.

~~

When we get back to Tyler house I walk up to his bedroom and sit on his bed. "Here's a test I want you in the playroom in excactly 5mins no sooner and no later and I want u only in that skirt your wearing nothing else got it?" Tyler says to me before turning on his heal and leaving the room. I take a deep breath then look at my clock 6:03 ok here goes nothing. I peal off my shirt an bra then stare at the clock. When 4 mins pass I make my way to the playroom. The door is open just a crack . I take a deep breath then open the door and walk in. "Good girl good timing." Tyler is leaning up agenst the wall looking at my body. "Let's play a game you pick one idem from the discipline wall and one from the pleasure drawers and I will pick one idem from whichever wall or drawer I chose." Tyler looks up at my eyes I lower mine to the floor "good girl' he says and I walk to the wall and glance over all the floggers and canes and paddles. A shiver runs down my spine I don't really want to be spanked but all the toys on the wall are making me horny. I chose a flogger with a leather handle and red leather strands on it. I run my fingers through the strands then lay it acrost my arm.glancing back at Tyler I see his goofy smirk plasterd on his face. I giggle to myself then walk over to the drawers. I find the vibrator Tyler had used on me last night it looks freashly cleaned I pick it up and carry them over to Tyler. "Lay them on the table" he says then walks over to the drawers and hold somthing behind his back. Tyler walks behind me "open wide" he says and I open my mouth an a ball gag Is placed into my mouth tightly. "I want to fuck you an I want to fuck you hard are you ready for that?" His hands cup my breasts squeezing them. "Mhm"muffled sounds escape my mouth. "Bend over the table u are due for a punishment" Tyler growls pushing me towards the table. I lean over iT. "Uh uh uh" if u need me to stop okay?"tyler hovers over me and I nod as drool escapes my mouth, "as we do this just remember I'm going very easy ok you" tyler reminds me then picks up the flogger

"this will sting baby but u deserve it for the back talking today" before I can count to three the first hit lands on my right butt cheek. It stings but doesn't hurt. I here tylers swing as the flogger hits my left side harder then the right. A muffeld whine escapes my mouth but I know he's just getting started. My skirt is bunched around my waist as Tyler starts the real punishment. 6 hits hit both my cheeks HARD. I scream as loud as I can with the gag in my mouth. My ass stings and I know it's bright red but I will not safe word cuz the more hits I'm given the more turned on I get. "6 more then Im fucking you" Tyler growls out in his sexy dominate voice. I dig my nails into my palms as the last 6 are given to me even Harder this time. Again I scream and whine but I never safe word. "Good girl Cassie" Tyler gently rubs my sore behind and pets my hair. "You forgot a rule Cassie" SHIT my hair I left it down. Tyler pulls the gag out of my mouth so its around my neck. "What rule did you forget?" He yanks my hair so that my face is towards the ceiling. "To put my hair in a ponytail" I wince out as he yanks harder "don't do it again." He glares down at me then quickly ties up my hair. "Hope you can take my cock baby" he laughs at himself and then binds my hands in the top two corners of the table so my arms are fully spread.

Tyler strokes his massive package and the walks over to me. I notice the vibrator plugged in lying next to me. Tyler positions himself at my entrance and then rather harshly pushes his length into me. I whimper as he starts to thrust into me faster and faster. As he slowly reaches climax the vibrator is turned on even faster then yesterday "you deserve this" he says and pushes the vibrator agenst my clit. I moan out in pleasure as Tyler continues to fuck me hard. I quickly start to reach my climax "may I cum" I beg "hold it for 3 seconds" Tyler commands and I try really hard to hold it but fail cumming after only one second. Moans escape my mouth as Tyler turns off the vibrator but continues to fuck me. "That's okay baby it takes practice" he says and thrusts even faster as he reaches his climax he pulls out of me and walks to the other side so I can see him as his seed lands on my face. He pulls his boxers back on but that's it as he unties me. I fall to my knees I'm exhausted and I can't stand from how well he just fucked me. Tyler laughs at me but bends Down and picks me up bridle style and carries my to the bathroom.

Tyler sits me on the counter and brings a wash cloth over to me and gently Cleans my face. "Need to do anything or just go to bed" he questions and I respond by laying my head on the mirror and closing my eyes. I'm picked up by Tyler and carried to his bed. He sits me down and slides one of his black teeshirts over my head and pulling my arms through it. I lay down under the covers as Tyler joins me in the bed wrapping his arm around my waist and tugging my hair out of the hair band. "Goodnight beautiful" he soothingly says and runs his fingers through my hair. I drift quickly off to sleep thinking of two things 1) somehow he took my skirt off with out me knowing and 2) he hasn't kissed me yet.......

_____________________

Ok NO she is not getting pregnant anytime soon I will try to make Tyler always pull out but if I forget then just assume she's on the pill okay? Okay!

Yes I have read the fifty shades of grey books and I will try my best to keep my story completely different but let's be honest all the good ideas are in those books!! Fifty shades while it is a good book I don't like it for 1 reason. It's not always consensual.like for the pinishments Christian didn't always get Ana's permission he kinda just forced it. And also throughout the three books Ana is trying to change Christians kinky ways and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a dominate or submissive so there's my opinions leave yours in the comments and till next time bye!