Jacksons house

After at least a half an hour Tyler finally walks back in the playroom "Tyler my wrists hurt" I whine. he smiles down at me and unlocks my wrists. "That's your punishment for making me stressed" I rub my wrists and my stomach growls. "I'm hungry" I whine and Tyler un clasps my big collar leaving the day collar on. I run my hand over the heart lock and smile. "we were invited to Jackson's for dinner so go throw on somthin and we will go over there" Tyler lets me leave the room and I run up to the bedroom. I look down at my wrist tht now have indentions where the cuffs were. damn U Tyler. I go threw my clothes and chose my black lacy dress that stops just above my knees. may not be as sexy as Tyler likes but I don't really care right now. I smooth out my hair and skip down to the kitchen. Tyler looks me over but doesn't say anything.

When we get to Jackson's crystal runs out to the car and hugs me tightly."hey you" I squeal and ignore the eye rolling coming from Tyler and Jackson. we walk inside me and crystal attached at the hip. "u girls go do whatever we're gonna order Chinese food and talk buissness" Tyler smacks my ass as crystal and I skip up the spiral staircase. "this is my room but I don't really sleep here unless its for a punishment." crystal explains as we step into a room. it's simple but fancy and everything is either white or purple. "it's nice" I smile and sit on her bed. "ya I like it except for the fact I know at least 2 other submissive of his past have slept in here." crystal chews her nail. "ya I honestly don't really wanna know how many subs Tyler has had" I pick at the lose strings hanging from her fraying shorts. "ya I don't know but I know he likes u a lot" I blush. "ya we had our first real fight and it sucked yet he came back for me so I assume that's true" crystal stops chewing her nail and moves onto the next one. "so did u get in anymore trouble after we left last time" crystal asks. "no he kinda just ignored me" I laugh and she smiles. "I liked it" she mumbles and I blush looking down at my hands. "me to" I confess and she stands up and walks to her door shutting it quietly and locking it. "they can't interupt us now.

***GIRL X GIRL Part If u don't like it skip it***

I lay back in her bed and crystal climbs onto me her legs in either side of my hips. she presses her lips agenst mine and we move our lips together. Her tongue asks for an entrance and I open so she can take control. we twist our tongues together. I reach my hands up her shirt causiousoy til I reach her breasts. I squeeze them gently happy no bra is in the way of her sweet skin. she whimpers softly and moves her lips to my neck sucking and bitting til she finds my stop and I moan rather loudly. she slides down my body so she is now laying between my legs. crystal pulls my dress up so it bunches at my waist. "Cassie, crystal, time for dinner!!" Jackson calls from the kitchen.

***end of seen***

"fuck" crystal mumbles and I sit up kissing her one last time. "come one before we get in trouble" we stand and brush down our hair and clothes infront of the mirror. we walk down to the kitchen the smell of Chinese food filling the space. I take my seat next to Tyler at the round table and let him place food onto my plate. as we eat Tyler's hand lays and my knee and I worry that somehow he knows what me and crystal were upto. I eat my chicken lo main and rice. the boys chat and me and crystal exchange a few worried glances. when we finish I take the plates and rinse them in the sink before joining everyone on the couches infront of the tv. I curl up next to Tyler and lay my head in his lap as 'grown ups' starts up on the tv. I look at crystal who is curled up with Jackson similar to my position. Tyler's hands run through my hair and I drift in and out of sleep.

"Cassie wake up baby" Tyler lifts me and I open my eyes slowly. crystal smiles at me and opens her eyes but doesn't leave her position with Jackson "well were gonna go home the girls are tired." Tyler Careys me bridle style and I smile and wave at crystal before Tyler carries me out to the car. he sits me in the passenger side and I lean my head agenst the window. "I know what u were up to" is the last thing I here before I fall back asleep.

Crap Tyler knows!!

________

Omg I'm so sorry guys I got grounded so I wasn't Abel to write (yes I'm not yet 18) anyway how do u like it. are u guys on with girl on girl or should I stop with those parts?????

Bye!!