I would never do that

Tyler's POV of chapter "late night" (bum bum buuuuummm)

When we get him from shopping it doesn't take long for Cassie to fall asleep. man does she sleep alot. i get a call from gabby. what the hell does she want.
"Hello"
"Hey.. uh Tyler.. listen i saw what you did to that girl at the restaurant today... and uh well i want to give the submissive thing a try again"
I fall silent. now this bitch wants to go through with it?
"I will be at your place in 20 minuets"
I hang up and quickly order some Chinese takeout for when Cassie wakes up and head to my playroom. i throw multiple things into a bag mostly things for pain.

The Chinese takeout gets here and i toss it on the table and climb into my car driving over the speed limit most the way to gabby's.

Gabby opens the door wearing a pair of tiny shorts and a crop top. now i remember why i liked her shes so tiny. i walk through the door and pick her up throwing her over my shoulder. i kick the door closed and walk up stairs to her bedroom. "you don't like this lifestyle and i will remind you why." i throw her down on the bed and pull out a few canes and a ball gag. "Tyler what are your doing to me im scared" "shut up whore" i shove the ball gag into her mouth and tighten it tightly around her head. gabby squirms so i bind her hand with a pair of handcuffs i brought also.

I start pulling her clothes off starting with her shorts then her shirt and her underwear. Her small tits are so cute and perky. i smack them hard. she whimpers and i flip her over onto her stomach so i have good access to her small but tight ass. i pick up the cane. this will show her not to call me again. Cassie is my one and only.

About 20 hits later gabby is whimpering and crying. i unlock the cuffs then quickly rub lotion on her back side. she never makes eye contact with me as i set her up in bed. i take out her ball gag "dont call me again" i say then shovel my things into my bag and leave her house.

I get back home and the takeout is in the fridge. Good Cassie ate. I take my bag to the playroom and the door is wide open. what the hell. Cassie must of woke up and came down here. shit!! what if she noticed things missing. i take the stairs 2 at a time as i run to the bedroom. she defiantly noticed... a suitcase half full of unfolded clothes is laying open on the bed and Cassie is curled up on the floor against the wall. i walk gently over to her and pick her up. her eyes open slowly. "hey beautiful" i whisper to her. "you cheated on me" she trys to wiggle out of my arms but i hold her tightly against me. "no baby i would never do that i love you"

-----------------------------------------
Tyler is a liar!!!! Or is he?