I hate you

I get back to my house and get a text from tyler.'come meet my parents, my house at 6' oh wow that was quick. 'Ok I will be there' I text back then run to my room to get change. I change into a red polka doted short dress an white flats. I straighten my hair and put on little makeup. I'm gonna meet my BOYFRIENDS parents eek!!

I pull in to his driveway and he runs out to meet me. He swings my door open and I climb out. "Missed you" he says and slams his lips into mine. "Missed u too I say as we walk to the front door. As we walk inside I smell turkey yumm. "I've waited so long to meet u" a slim older woman hugs me tightly. "Cassie that's my mom cam and my dad Jim is over on the couch" Tyler pulls his mom off me and I smile. "Nice to meet u cam you to jim." I say smiling over to the bald older man on the couch. "Oh good timing to I just finished dinner hope your hungry" cam squeles "starving I say and Tyler tugs me over to the kitchen table pulling out a chair for me. I sit and cam starts dishing out the food. Turkey mash potatoes corn and green beans. Tyler must of been a spoiled child. "It looks lovely cam" I say as she takes he seat at the table next to jim. Tyler pours me and cam some red whine. I don't usually drink but I feel this is a excuse to get a little buzz. I notice Jim and Tyler have small glasses of what I assume to be whiskey.

When we finish eating I begin to get worried about tyler. Jut over dinner he had 4 glasses of whiskey I didn't even know he drank. "Derd I ever terl you I lurv you cooking merm" Tyler slurs his words. GREAT he's drunk. "Haha have fun with him Hun we are going home" cam hugs me and she and Jim leave.

Tyler comes up from behind. "Erd to therk I didn't even really want yer to be mer girlfriend" he stumbles and reaches out to me I slap his hand away. "What" I look his drunk eyes. "I jerst needed to impress them" he falls back onto the couch. I start to cry. "Werts wrong" Tyler lays back. "Fuck you Tyler I hate you!" I scream and run out of his stupid house getting in my stupid car and driving back to my stupid home as stupid tears pour from my eyes.

I run inside and push my face into my pillow and scream. I scream for a long time until I can't anymore. " I thought he really wanted me. NO I was just his play toy. I continue to cry. I cry over Tyler until I fall asleep. The last thing I think of is wanting to fall asleep in his arms.

TYLERS POV

I wake up with a throbbing head ache oh god why did I drink so much. That's when I remember Cassie in fact the last thing I remember is me telling her I didn't want her and her saying she hates me. FUCK why am I so stupid. I quickly find my phone I have to fix this with her. I dial her number.

CASSIE'S POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. With out thinking I awnser it
"Hello" I mumble
"Cassie oh thank god" it's Tyler
"Go away Tyler I hate u oh and I blame u if I fail class cuz I'm not going in today" I mentally flip him off
"Niether am i. Look Cassie don't hate me I was drunk"
"We'll the truth comes out when your drunk" I try to hold back tears but fail.
"Oh Cassie please don't cry I never ment to hurt u and I do want u to be my girlfriend"
"Then why did u say u didn't" I wipe my eyes
"Because I'm stupid when I'm drunk look I'm coming over I have to comfort you."
"No" I simply say
"Don't tell me no even though your mad at me I am still your dominte"shit he's right maybe it would be good for him to come over all I've been doing is craving his touch
"Fine" I mumble then hang up on him.

I get up and pull off my dress. I throw on my yoga pants and a tank top that's when I notice my necklace. The necklace Tyler gave to me. I smile I do need him to come over I need his touch, his punishments, his skills at making love to me. I need HIM.

___________
Cliff hanger!!
Do u think Cassie should forgive him??

I will update soon bye!!