You should leave

I wake up to Tyler glaring at his phone in bed. "Everything ok?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "No Cassie everything is not ok. You should leave." Tyler says and my stomach drop. "W-why" I fight tears. Why do I have to leave I thought he wanted me here. Tyler must notice my sadness because he tugs me into his lap an squeezes me around the waist. "Don't cry please. Just go home I will explain when I get everything sorted out" Tyler nussles his face in my hair and I sigh. He's not going to tell me what's wrong so I might as well just leave. "I don't want to leave tho" I whine. "I know baby" he whispers into my hair. Now I begin to get angry. I hurt him off of me and Leave his room. I walk to the bathroom grabbing my back pack throughing on my shorts and shoving the rest if my clothes into it. I find my car keys and stomp to the living room. "Cassie please don't be mad I promise I will fix everything and u can comeback" Tyler meets me at the front door. "Okay whatever goodbye Tyler see u at class tomorrow" and with that I leave ignoring Tyler's open arms asking for a hug. I climb in to my car and speed back to my apartment and that when the tears flow. I slam my hands on the steering wheel as I pull into my driveway. Why am I crying over this guy I barly know!! I grab my bag and run into my room. I find my phone and plug it in. I guess all I can do is wait for a call. I wipe my eyes as my stomach growls. I change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt before walking to my kitchen and getting a bowl of cereal. Milks bad. Guess I'm eating dry cereal. I sigh. It is not home sweet home. I flip on my iPod and listen to music for awhile.

The rest if the day goes by with me being mad then crying then being happy I don't have to deal with Tyler. I eat some frozen waffles for dinner and then curl up on the couch and fall asleep still with no call or text from you know who.

My alarm goes off and I struggle to get ready not wanting to face Tyler this morning. I decide he's not worth getting dressed up for so I change into jeans and leave my sweatshirt on. I pull my hair into a ponytail and leave my face bare. He doesn't want me anyway there's no use in looking good for him. I grab my bag and phone then head to class.

I get to the front door just in time to find Tyler holding the door open for me. I walk through the door not making eye contact. "Thanks" I mumble and walk into class not looking back for Tyler. I take my normal seat and Tyler take his so we are sitting next to each other. "Cassie!" Luna walks through the door to my class. "Luna! What are you doing in this class." I squeal and practically can feel Tyler rolling his eyes at me as I hug her and nation for her to sit on the other side if me. "I got transford cuz my professor said the class was to easy for me" she says and I ignore the piece of paper that lands on my desk. "That's awesome now I get to see u all the time" I say to her. "I know and who's that he's kinda cute." Luna whispers to me. "That's Tyler we're kinda uh together but we arnt in speeking Terms right now as u can tell cuz I'm ignoring his note." I whisper back to her as the professor walks in and the class gets quiet. I finally look at the note. 'Would u like to get coffee after class' I roll my eyes first u kick me out if your house and then ask me out to coffee?

'Not really' I pass it back to him and take a few notes. Tyler passes it back. 'Please cassie' I sigh and give into his pleads. 'Ok fine when where I'm not having u drive me.' I give it back to him and glance at Luna who winks at me. When I get it back there is somthing in it. 'Coffee shop two blocks down right after school. Oh and the necklace is a I'm sorry gift. I promise I will explain soon.' I pick up the necklace and smile its beautiful. It's a gold thin chain with a peal butterfly charm on it. I quickly put it on and glance at Tyler who smiles deeply at me. I write him back. 'I will be there. Thank you for the necklace it's beautiful' I give it to him and finish my notes. The bell rings and I tell Luna bye then turn around to find Tyler standing behind me. "Thank you" he whispers and hugs my tightly. I gladly hug him back and then hurry off to my next class.

After my classes I head to the coffee shop. I walk in and find Tyler sitting at a booth in the cornor. "Hi" I say and sit acrost from him. "Hey baby" he says and it makes me cringe he doesn't want me to be at his house but I'm still his baby? "Listen my parents are at my house right now you know now that I'm not a relationship kinda guy and of course they don't know I'm a dominate but my mom found your bra in my bathroom and I kinda told her that u are my girlfriend." Our coffee comes and I stir some sugar in mine. "Am I" I whisper. "Only if u want to be." He says and I hold back my smile. "I would love to be Tyler but u thought u didn't want me." I sip my coffee. "I want u to be my submissive and Im not really romantic I've never even been out in an actual date with a girlfriend before." Tyler laughs. "Seriousely!" I squel and Tyler blushes just a little. "Nope" he says and I smile. "Well u better get home to your parents." I stand and he frowns. "I wish u could come over insted of them." I smile and wrap my arms around his waist as we walk out if the shop. "I will when they want me to just text or call me." We stop in front if my car. "So I will now ask. Cassie, will u be my girlfriend and my submissive" I giggle and smile. "Yes of course" and then he surprised me. He leans in and kisses me deeply when we finally pull back I keep my face close to his. "You kissed me" u whisper. "I know I've been waiting to do that forever" I smile and hug him one last time before climbing into my car and waveing to him.

TYLER JUST KISSED ME!!!!

________________

Do u think Tyler actually wants her as his gf or does he just need to impress his parents? Til next time bye!