Friends? (Tylers pov)

**i had a request for more Tyler's POV so this is the same chapter but from Tyler's POV**

"No panties no bra. I will be downstairs" I say to Cassie and she frowns as I leave the room. I head to the kitchen and dig through the refrigerator grabbing ingredients for tonight's dinner. I pick up the few things on the floor when Cassie comes downstairs. "You and crystal are cooking lasagna"I say and glance at her free breasts hidden in her shirt. I grab her by the hair and shoving her acrost the counter."I'm going to be more mean while they are here" I say to her pulling her hair so she's looking up at me."Mmm beautiful" I say admiring her beautiful face and dropping her back on the counter and leaning down whispering. "U don't know how badly I want to kiss u fight now" I release her hair then."then why don't u" she mumbles. "We will disscuss that later I think I just Herd a car door" I say and pull her to the front door. Jackson leads crystal into my house and We introduce each other.

I leave the girls to make dinner and I take Jackson to my office. He sits acrost from me and we discuss many things including when I am going to go harder on cassie. "I'm not sure I mean have u ever had a sub u just don't want to hurt? Well that's Cassie" Jackson nods and the clanking of dishes stop in the kitchen. "Let's go check on them" I head towards the kitchen motioning to Jackson to be quiet. I reach the kitchen just in time to see crystal bring Cassie's face to hers and kiss MY baby. I watch as crystal tugs Cassie onto he knees and pushes her round in Cassie's mouth. "We'll this is interesting" I finally inturup them. Cassie blushes as I stomp over to her yanking her by her ponytail onto the ground."did I give u permission to do that." I yell at her and catch Jackson glancing at us. Ya be jelouse. "Stand up" I step back as Cassie whimpers but get to her feet. I slam her back to the ground an yank her skirt over her ass and smack it nice an hard. He may hate it later but at least Jackson will learn somthing about punishments. I pull her back onto her feet and she yanks her skirt back down. Damn is she sexy. She blushes again and walks with her eyes down to meet crystal to search our food. I take my spot next to Jackson on the couch. I smirk at him an he rolls his eyes. Cassie and crystal mumble to each other but eventually bring us our food. I study her as she sits at the bar and eats with crystal oh and damn is she a good cook.

The rest of the night is spent with Cassie sitting in my lap talking to crystal and me and Jackson jumping into the conversation when it's nessicary. Finally they leave."let's go to bed" I say and pull her to the bedroom. She pulls her skirt off and slips into bed. "I'm sorry I hit u so hard today" I say pulling her close to me. "It ok I kinda liked it" she says and drifts off to sleep. So many things floo my mind.

___________

So it was kinda suckish but I felt like it was a good idea to have Tyler's POV for this chapter. I Will be updating more oftin now that I am finally settled in my new place. It took longer then I thought. Til next time bye!