Shower

I walk into the giant hotel. We landed about 20 minuets ago and Tyler dropped me off at the hotel before heading to his business meeting. im in a hoodie and jeans so Tyler still hasn't noticed the bruises. im more sore today and practically having to force smiles to Tyler all morning. The hotel room is enormous like i expected i have to walk through the kitchen and living room to get to the bedroom. our suitcases are on the queen bed in the middle of the room. i unzip the one with the clothes and organise them into the black dresser. i quickly take the bag with all the bathroom stuff to the bathroom. The last bag i slowly open. our shoes are at one side and the other side Tyler has filled with so many amazing things from the playroom. i sink to my knees. he is going to want to use everything on me, hes going to notice the bruises.
Tears stream from my face but i pull myself up and stumble into the bathroom. i strip my clothes off and stare at myself in the Mirror. i dont even recognise my body my right side is almost fully black and blue and there are bruises around my breasts in the shapes of hand prints where Jackson squeezed soo hard. my hands are shaking as i turn on the shower and climb in. i have to hold myself up against the wall but that doesn't last long i sink down and hold my face in my hands i dont know how long i am in there but i do know that i crying so loudly that i dont hear Tyler until
"Oh my gosh Cassie who, what, what happened to you" and I am carried out of the shower.

Hey sorry guys i haven't wrote alot and it is kinda short but i really wanted to leave it at a cliff hanged i hope to be back on a normal writing schedule soon. good night my kinky friends.