Shopping?

Oh Saturday beautiful beautiful Saturday. I open my eyes I find Tyler sitting up in bed going through MY phone "uh that's mine" I say grabbing my phone from his hands. "Not like you had anything to hide" he says and I sit my phone on the side table beside me. "But still it's privet" I say sitting up also. "Nah you only text two people your mom and Luna." He says climbing out of bed and leavening the room. He makes me want to scream with all his stupid comebacks. I tug on the teeshirt I'm wearing and follow him to the kitchen. "We're going shopping today" Tyler says placing a plate of eggs and toast in front of me. "What type of shopping" I ask and take a bite out of my toast. "You'll see" he says and smirks at me. "I washed your clothes from yesterday and the day before so we don't have to go to your house unless you really need somthing." He says and I finish my piece of toast. "No I'm good ill just wear shorts an my teeshirt." I say adding salt to my eggs. "No your skirt" he smirks at me and I shrug. "I don't really have a choice do I" I ask and Tyler shakes his head. "Ya I figured" I say and finish my breakfast. "Your clothes are in the bathroom go get dressed so we can leave." Tyler says smacking my ass as I skip up to the bathroom.

Sure enough my skirt and shirt are folded on the counter of the bathroom. I close the door and lock it needing some privacy for once since I've been in Tyler's house. I strip myself from Tyler's teeshirt and glance at the shower. I really want one but Im not sure if I have permission to. I decide to play it safe and find a washcloth and quickly wash myself. I find my backpack hanging on the hook on the door and dig through it finding my travel size deodorant and brush. for some reason I blush when I find my bra freshly cleaned sitting underneath my skirt. I giggle at my self as I clasp my bra on the pull my shirt on also. I pick up my skirt and frown when I relies what's missing. I growl and pull on my skirt trying to forget about the fact that its the second day in a row Tyler's had me go out with out panties on. I brush my hair and put on deodorant then head downstairs. I flop down on the couch and pout. "What's wrong" Tyler asks standing in front of me in jeans and a white teeshirt. "You have somthing of mine" I say an watch the smirk form on Tyler's face "oh you meen these" he says pulling my panties out of his back pocket. "Yes those!" I glare at him. "You won't need them where we're going now get up before I spank you for pouting" Tyler growls at me and I stand up following him out to his car. "Ever been to a sex shop?" Tyler asks as we pull out I the driveway. "Uh no"

We drive for about 30 mins until we pull in front of a small shop."ya no let's not go in there" I say and crack my knuckles out of nervousness. "You will be fine I promise" Tyler leans to me whispering in my ear "now pull your skirt up higher and follow me." Tyler climbs out of the car walking around to my side and opening my door. I slowly climb out of the car and do as I'm told by pulling my skirt up so its just below my ass. "Good girl" Tyler says and leads me towards the door to the shop. "Do I have to" I whisper only to receive a glare from Tyler. "You will be fine now come on." Tyler says and opens the door. I follow him and I'm surprised on how huge it is on the inside its like the size of a clothing store. I follow him as he walks to the front counter. "Tyler! Good to see you." A man with a weird mustache comes out from behind the counter. "Good to see you too Samuel"Tyler shakes Samuels hand and I find myself looking at the ground and trying to ignore them both. "Who's this Is she your new pet?" Samuel circles me and frown not wanting this creepy guy to look at me. "Stop" I whine out and grab onto Tyler's arm burying my face in his bicep. "Samuel stop please she's already nervous to be here and she's not really a pet yet she still hasn't even gone through training." Tyler wraps me in his arms and I breath him in not wanting him to let me go and not wanting to talk to Samuel somthing about him just creeps me out. "Oh I'm so sorry please forgive me Hun I'm not use to Tyler bringing in inexperienced subs" Samuel says I can feel his eyes on me and I nod my head but don't look up from Tyler's chest. "May I ask your name beautiful?" Samuel says I wish he would just leave me alone. "Cassie" I say glancing at him but then to the floor. "Good to meet you Cassie." Samuel says the escapes back behind the counter. "I'm sorry babe" Tyler says to me and I give him a week smile "it's fine" I say.

"What are we doing here anyways" I ask Tyler as he pulls me through many isle of wierd strange things. Finally we stop in what I guess the consider to be the bdsm isles. "I will chose something you chose something. No collars yet I will get you one when your ready and if you want one" Tyler says and I look around."now go on" Tyler nudges me and I walk down the isle glancing aroun a little. When I look back for Tyler he's gone. Shit where did he go. I take a deep breath and continue to look around ignoring the looks from the few people in the shop. Every thing is strange and I can only pick out a handful of things I actually know the name of. I spot something I've seen in pictures only a few times. A pinwheel. I pick it up and run the spiky wheel acrost the palm if my hand. "Ouch" Im surprised on how much it hurts. "Carful wouldn't want to hurt yourself" I turn around to meet eyes with Samuel. "Please go away" I say then turn back pretending to be looking at the items on the shelf. "Oh Hun I'm not trying to scare you." I feel Samuels dirty hand slip into my back pocket. "Stop!" I yell snatching his hand from my pocket. "Now don't be like that to a dominate" he grabs my hair and yanks it hard making my whimper. "Tyler!!" I scream pulling agenst Samuels firm grip. "Let her go now!" A female voice from behind me says I turn to see a tall blonde women in pink heels a skirt and a leather corset glaring at Samuel. "And what r u going to do about it your a sub arnt you blondie?" Samuel snarls at the blonde. What happens next is a huge shock. The blonde kicks Samuels knee so he falls to the ground then grips him by his hair so his face faces her. "No I'm a dominate and I don't appropriate you messing with other people's subs even if they arnt mine" she drops his head and two arms wrap around my waist. "Are you ok?" Tyler gives me a squeeze and I nod. "Where were you?" I ask watching as Samuel crawls away. "Looking for Amy guess I found her" Tyler motions to the blonde who does a little fake curtsy Wich makes me smile. "You should keep better eye on you sub master Tyler" Amy says and I can't help but look him in the eye and say "ya you should keep better eye on me" I say it with a smile and Amy burst into laughter "I may of just made your sub a switch Tyler" Amy says. Tyler frowns. "Nah she's a good sub" he brushes my hair out of my face. "Well I'll see you around you two" Amy says then leaves.

"So did u find something" Tyler asks me and I pick up the pinwheel I had dropped when Samuel attacked me. "Mmm very nice would you like to see what I chose?" I nod my head and Tyler pulls out a pair of nipple clamps attached to a chain from his back pocket. My eyes open wide I can't take much pain on my breasts. "Don't worry babe there adjustable so we can start you off easy trust me?" Tyler places the chain in my hand. "Yes I trust you" I say and with that we head to check out. "Will that be all?" The cashier says. "No I also need ten yards of black rope." Tyler responds and I look up at him. He winks and me and I blush looking back at the ground. The lady comes back with Tyler's rope in a bag and we leave the shop.

"Well that was interesting" I say as we climb into Tyler's car. Tyler laughs and I roll my eyes but not enough for him to tell. "Let's stop somewhere to eat then we will head to my house" Tyler states and in no time we are at a BBQ joint on the south side of town. As we walk into the restaurant it brings back memories of eating BBQ with Luna. Oh I miss her I gota take some time to hang out with her. We take our seats in a booth. Before we even get menus Tyler stops the waiter and orders. "I will have the pulled pork sandwich with green beans and a baked potato and she will have the ham with a mild sauce and the same sides. I lay my head down on the table knowing it will do me no good to argue with him. Tyler lays his hand on my knee and I smile at him. "I'm tired I could just sleep here" I say quietly. "U can sleep on the way home but for now sit up there's our food now" Tyler smiles at me and sure enough our food is on the table lickity split.

We finish our food then get ready to leave. Tyler wraps his arm around me and I lean my head on his chest and close my eyes as we walk out to the car. Tyler helps me in my seat and in no time I'm out like a light but I honestly don't know why I'm so tired.

___________________

Heyyyyyy sorry bout not updating alot I just went back to school and so I'm really busy. Give me your feedback in the comments and ill respond to you!!!
Bye bye