The tour

Tyler swings the door open "Cassie come in please" he says and I step into his house. I glance around the house I'm standing in the living room and to my right is the kitchen. It's a simple set up but it's dark. He has black leather couches and black out curtains on the windows I can't see out of the living room also has a black brick fireplace and the only thing missing is a tv. The kitchen is black and wooden with a bar and bars tools instead of a table.

"It dark" I say more to myself then to Tyler "ya I don't like bright things" Tyler says and I frown " take a seat ill pour you a drink what do u want" he sad and I walk over to the couch sitting sideways so u I can watch him in the kitchen "just water please" I say and take my phone out of my purse checking my text messages an the switching it to silent. I have a feeling I won't be needing it tonight. I set my purse down on the side table."here" Tyler says holding a glass of water in front of me holy shit how is he so quiet . "Thanks" I say back and he sits down on the couch with me. "So I'm surprised u actually came here" Tyler say breaking the silence "we'll I kinda wanted to ask u some questions" I say taking a sip of my drink the sitting it on the side table "ask away" Tyler says and I take a deep breath. "How did u know I was submissive?" I ask and he shrugs "you obey things with out questioning them" I frown not what I expected "do u have a submissive right now?" I ask and he shakes his head "no it's been slow lately" he says back Wich makes me smile inside "will you- " Tyler cuts me off "let me give u a tour before you continue" Tyler says getting up from the couch I stand up also and start to follow him.

"You want this lifestyle correct" Tyler asks leading me to a door I nod my head and Tyler growls "first rule you awnser me in words Cassie" Tyler says "yes it is" I quickly awnser back "good girl" Tyler opens the door and takes my hand pulling me into he room "this is my bedroom not much to see" Tyler says and he's right the only thing that makes this bedroom different is the leather cuffs on each corner of the queen size bed. Tyler walks me out of his bedroom and into the neighboring room "bathroom" Tyler says opening the door again normal bathroom except for a pair of cuffs on the tub. I must say it is a nice bathroom Jacozie tub (the one with the cuffs) on one corner with many dials I can only imagine what they do and a tiled shower on the other corner. "It's big" I say quietly "yes it is" Tyler says simply and pulls me out of the room closeting the door behind me. The basement is just storage that's a simple guest room" Tyler says motioning to one of the closed doors. There's one door left and I have a feeling I know what's behind it. Tyler must if noticed me starring because the next thing he says makes my heart skip a beat " would u like to see inside?" He asks and I nod my head Tyler grabs my wrist yanking my arm towards him "words cassie" he says sternly "y-yes" I groan and he releases my arm. " take your shoes off" he says and I look at him curiously but do as I'm told pulling them off and setting them next to the still closed door. "God girl" Tyler rewards me by petting my hair Down " feel free to look around I won't be doing anything to u until u Learn my rules" Tyler says pulling a key out of his pocket and gently pushing me inside.

As soon as he flips the lights on I immediately start questioning if its what I really want. I know most of the things hanging from the walls and sitting on counters but I've never seen it in person. I walk over to the what I assume to be the discipline wall. I glance over the them once then start to name things off 5 canes of different thickness 3 paddles again with different thickness when I reach what I know to be floggers I reach up to touch them but then stop myself "you may touch" I here Tyler's voice and glance over to find him leaning up agents the wall I turn back to the 8 flogger all with different types and amounts of leather strands on them. I very gently run my hand thru one and let a smile fill my face. Then I turn to the counters again I know most of the items dildos,vibrators,butt plugs and many types of gags I run my hand across one of the ball gags and smile. I've always wanted to try one of them out. Then also on the counter is tons of rope and cuffs and even what I know to be a spreader bar. I turn around and face the rest of the room there is a cross with cuffs on it a thin bar with cuffs on each side, a flat metal table also with cuffs on it and a stripper pole right in the middle with you guessed it cuffs on the top of it. I glance up at the ceiling Wich has hooks and loops on it Wich I assume is to help with suspension. I walk back to Tyler knowing what I want to do know. "What are your rules" I ask and he smirks.