"I don't love you, I lied"-Freya Hart

Start from the beginning

               Freya and Hades came for Cruella who learned the fates of Maleficent, Ursula and Hyde and she feared it had to do with Freya she was surprised to see Freya given the last encounter she said "Freya, how are you?" she shushed her indicating there was another there with her Cruella said "Freya, a surprise to see you given you left in a hurry?" she said "Well Cruella, every dog has their day" Hades walked up he said "So you're the one who stole from me?" she said "Stole? What did I take?" he said "You know" Freya said "Hades dear, let me search her person before you get angry you don't want to destroy do you?" he said "Of course my wife" she walked up to Cruella within whisper distance she said "Did you do what you said you were going to do?" Cruella said "So what if I did? What's to keep me from telling him?" she said "You out me, and your reward will be your death and your desires gone" she said "Yes I did so what is my reward" she said in her ear she said "How do you like to be the new ruler of the Underworld to be pampered and have loyal subjects at your beckon call?" she said "A Queen me? I like that" she said "This is will hurt believe me" she turned back she walked up to Hades she said "She doesn't have it, obviously she must have lost it" he said "Freya my wife that crystal we need it to protect ourselves if she doesn't have it then she might know who does?" she said "You don't think my family has it?" he said "Can I let my anger out?" she said "Sure, this dog has nothing of value" he kissed her then went to kill Cruella in one swoosh Freya knew they be hunting her family down and meaning the climax of her plan will be at hand. Freya realized something she didn't see coming and that was Hades grabbed her and went to enjoying himself seems she had inspired him earlier in the tunnels when he killed Ursula she couldn't run or break-free he was quite strong now she remembers that she doesn't love him more like she loathes him and wishes he be dead he could tell she wasn't in the mood like before he said "What's changed my dear?" she said "Facing my family again and them having the crystal I just.." he saw tears falling down from her face he turned her face to him she said "I know I'm being selfish it's just it's my family Hades" he said "Perhaps they could be reasoned with once we have the crystal we can go wherever you want to go even back to Wonderland as king and queen" now she was very disgusted she may be a queen but he will never be her king.

              Finding the dead bodies Emma alerted Regina that it was done by Hades because of the note Freya left behind and that he's coming for the crystal. Regina and Zelena going over the plan on what to do Zelena said "Freya, will pull through she's quite resilient even when she was following my orders" Regina said "Our sister did the one thing we never thought possible, she brought us together as a family and I'm prepared to save her" she said "Count me in". Hades and Freya walked in City Hall the mayor's office respectively they found the two sisters there holding the crystal Hades said "Hello witches" Regina said "Hades" Freya said "Sisters" nodding to them as if the plan was underway Zelena said "Release Freya to us and no harm will come to you" he said "Zelena, funny thing about that she's my wife I can't release her unless I'm dead" Regina said "Good thing we got the weapon to do it then, Zelena get Freya" Hades said "Oh I think not" he swooshed her back Freya said "Hades, promise me you will not harm my sisters?" he said "Fine but you need to go" she vanished nodding Regina. She didn't go far she was still there outside the door listening Hades said "You're going to hand over the crystal, if you don't want to see this town burn by my hand, I've already killed 4 people" Zelena said "Regina don't" she said "We can't sacrifice the people for this". She handed it to him and stood with her Hades felt the power in the crystal he said "Now, no one can kill me and my wife will be mine forever and you two won't interfere" Regina said "You promised her no harm? You lying bastard" he said "I can say that you attacked me because well she can believe anything I said after all I used a potion on her to make her be my wife and once it worn off it was too late she was mine" she thinking to herself "yeah you did that to me but I did it to you as well and gave you fake memories". Hades held the crystal up to strike Regina and Zelena when Freya poof between them slowing the blast down to the point it was frozen midair Hades said "Freya, they were attacking me I had to.." she said "You promised me no harm will come to them? You lied to me Hades" he said "Freya, choose me or them?" she said "Choose?" Hades saw her walk over to him while the two sisters were disgusted he said "You made the wise decision my dear" she saw him going to strike again when she swooshed the frozen blast back at him hitting him instead he dropped the crystal Regina grabbed it Hades looked up at Freya not understanding she said "I choose my family you sick bastard, top it all off I don't love you, I lied about that and you well don't own my soul no more see you may have drugged me with a potion but I'm a quick learner I turned the tables on you I've been planning your demise ever since" he said "Why?" she said "You pissed off The Red Queen first making my father give up my soul over my unborn sibling? That's cruel of itself, secondly I may have a charm that lures men to me but I know when I'm being played your minions gave your plans up just like that, thirdly you disgust me, and lastly my unfinished business was taking you out see I made a deal with a higher power and he was quite rewarding actually he may know of him as your brother Zeus" he said "Not again, he did this to me twice" she said "Persephone? She was glad to be free of you Hades and she's with her mother happy as a clam" he said "You won't be rid of me I'll.." she said "Queen takes king Hades, checkmate" his body a blue glow turned to ash and dust. Regina and Zelena stood there they couldn't believe she was there she felt a gulp and she fell down the two sisters raced to her they saw blood from the wound she got in Land of Untold Stories this time they used their magic to heal her and it worked she was alive and breathing but was taken to the hospital for observation.

 Regina and Zelena stood there they couldn't believe she was there she felt a gulp and she fell down the two sisters raced to her they saw blood from the wound she got in Land of Untold Stories this time they used their magic to heal her and it wo...