Nyx Raven; A Witch's Creature (part 5)

I stepped over little stone piles towards Ivy and Tristan. "Will he be OK?" I asked. She looked up and glared at me. "He would've been if he would've listened to me." I frowned, confused. "What are you talking about?" Ivy stood and placed her hands on her hips. "I told him that bringing someone else back here would mean nothing but trouble, and what did he do? He pranced out of here and comes back with some gothic freak who just ends up getting him crushed by the ceiling! Just look at him! It's your fault, and you know it." I stumbled back a step. "But I... Ivy, I didn't mean-" "Just go over there and mind your own business until Phoebe gets back. I just hope they'll have the sense to-"

She was cut off by a grumbling sound from beside us. Ivy snapped her head down and turned her complete attention towards Tristan. He was using one arm to push himself up and clutching the other to his stomach with a painful grimace. "No, Tristan stop." I rushed over and laid his head back on the stone ground, carefully avoiding the blood.

I heard a few thumps behind me and looked up to see Phoebe, followed by 4 new people.

The first was male. He was tall and lanky with a mop of brown hair falling just above his alarmed blue-gray eyes.

The second male was slightly taller, but not quite as thin. He had dirty blond hair that swooped around and almost covered his bright blue eyes.

The third was female. She was a few inches shorter than the two men. Her long red hair hung in loose curls. She had side swept bangs and bright green eyes.

The fourth was a tiny girl with mid-length straight brown hair with blond highlights streaked throughout. Her eyes were extremely wide with shock and looked even bigger on her tiny barely 5 foot tall frame.

Phoebe stopped and walked over to me while the other four tried to lift Tristan onto a white board attached to four ropes. I heard Tristan moan loudly and winced at the pain in his voice.

"Do you think he'll be ok?" I asked Phoebe. "He's had worse injuries," She replied and I wondered how much worse it could get before his body gave out before I remembered that without destroying his LifeStone, he could live through a humans worst death a thousand times over. "He always volunteers to go out and find new Creations and bring them back to the Gathering place. It's a hard job." She sighed. "So anyways, you said that your name is Nyx, right?" "Yes?" I ask-stated. "Can I call you Nyxie? It sounds friendlier," She asked with a smile. "Sure, why not?" I shrugged. "Ok well come on Nyxie!"

She led me towards the silver wall but turned sharply down a corridor I hadn't noticed before. At the end there was a small yellow door. She pressed her hand on the center and mumbled something inaudible. The door suddenly began to glow with a bright yellow colored light. It was then that I realized that Phoebe's aura was probably the most pure yellow I had ever seen. When the glowing finally died down we bent and stepped through the door and out into the sunlight.

I looked out and saw the most people I had seen since I made my transformation, all of which were glowing brightly in their own colors. I saw a group of little children glowing with all the colors of the rainbow playing in a field to my left. Across the street I saw some mothers sitting on a bench. They all had green emanating from their skin. To the right there was an alleyway where some men sat, muddy pink with dark black clusters around their heads and hands glowing all around them. {A/N: go to http://newagewizard.com/aura-color-meanings.html to see why I gave them these colors. I HATE when people put links in their stories, but I don't have another way to explain and I don't think it will make sense if the reader doesn't understand the coloring of everyone's auras. I actually might do a chapter just explaining aura colors, but that's unlikely. Comment if you think I should.}

Phoebe looked at me and smiled. "What?" I asked. "Nyxie, look." She pointed over a hill and through a patch of trees.

Above the trees, stood three towering castles. The first was pure white. I wasn't sure how anyone could've kept it so clean. There was ivy twirling around the towers and up the left wall.

The second was deep black. I couldn't tell from a distance but there seemed to be gargoyles around the castle.

The third stood right in between the two smaller castles. The silvery-white color of the castle was so bright and reflective that I had to turn my head away for fear that I might damage my eyes.

"Welcome home, Nyxie." Phoebe smiled and began to lead me up the path to the castle.