Camila Cabello

A/N: Part two of she forgets your guys anniversary

(There's two versions of this one)

(Version A)
You sat quietly in the empty 24/7 cafe. You've been sitting at the cafe for the past two hours. You just couldn't find it in yourself to go home. It hurt, it really hurt that your long time girlfriend forgot your guys anniversary. As much as you wanted to be mad her you couldn't. You couldn't blame her for how busy she could get. You understood. Didn't mean you weren't sad and didn't want to talk to her at the moment.

You've drank enough Cappuccinos to stay up all night. You looked down at your book that you got before leaving the apartment. It was a Harry Potter book. The Goblet Of Fire. That's how you ignored your feelings, ignored everyone and everything else. That's how it's been since you were a child. To hide your emotions you'd bury yourself in either homework or books. Reading took you to another world and it helped you, helped you forget how hurt you were.

You sat at the back of the restaurant with headphones in as you read. When you felt someone sit next to you didn't bother looking up. You didn't bother taking out your earphone either. But after a few minutes you saw a single rose be put in front of you. You looked and was met with those beautiful brown eyes. The eyes that held regret, sadness, guilt.

Camila sat across from you hoping that you weren't still mad at her. She couldn't believe that she forgot. She forgot the anniversary. She knew she was forgetting something when she left the house but she didn't know what. With the album, promos for the album, photo shoot. She was overwhelmed. With all these on her mind she forgot.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I forgot our anniversary. I've just been so busy with album and Robert hasn't left me alone. I know it's not a good excuse. God, I missed out third anniversary. What kind of girlfriend does that? I'm so sorry Y/N. I'll understand if your still mad at me-I'm not mad." Camila felt her tense shoulders relax.

"I'm not going to lie and say I was hurt, when you didn't show up or tell me anything. But I understand. I know how hard you work. I was hurt and I guess I just needed to go somewhere to clear my mind. I was going to go back home. I love you Camila and that's not going to change." Camila smiled lovingly at you. Leaning forward kissing your lips softly. You smiled in return kissing her back. But once you realized where you where you broke the kiss.

"Camila what if someone s-I don't care. It's about time people know that I belong to you and you belong to me."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure in my life."

***

(Version B)

You've been walking for the past four hours. You understood that Camila worked hard. But she could sent you a text saying 'happy anniversary, I'll be late today' or something, anything. You were hurt. It hurt a lot actually. The negative thoughts never left your mind throughout the whole walk

Being Camila's secret at first was fun and scandalous. But after a while it started taking its toll on you. You couldn't help but feel like she was ashamed to be with you. You knew her fans would support her. But she didn't come out instead she agreed to do that PR with some guy.

You weren't going to lie, it did feel like at times she would forget about you. That made you feel like you weren't important to her, like she's important to you. It felt like you were putting all the effort in these relationship.

You let out a sigh and sat down at one of the benches in the park. It past midnight after the fifth call that you missed from Camila you turned off your phone. You knew she was home already. You just needed to be alone. Think things through. You couldn't keep being someone's secret. She just couldn't. It's exhausting.