Katie McGrath (Lena Luthor)

A/N: You and James get into a heated argument over Lena

You watched from a far as Olsen tried to get closer to your girlfriend. Yea Lena Luthor is your girlfriend. You weren't real possessive type of person. But there was something about James Olsen that you didn't like. Maybe it was because that asshole can't understand that Lena is taken. Taken by you. You watched from a distant. You could melt his face of with just a flick of the wrist. You've thought about doing that.

"You know if you keep staring like that you might just melt his face off." You jumped not hearing J'onn coming towards you. You silently groaned as J'onn let out a small chuckle.

"What's up her butt?" Kara asked as she came up to your side. "You know if you stay here he's going to end up stealing her." Lucy said as she walked up to Kara's side. Your fists heated up at the thought. Your eyes glowing red.

Kara realized what was happening and chuckled. "Please don't kill him." Lucy wrapped her arms around the blondes waist as you walked to where Lena was at.

"Hey babe." Lena smiled up at you as she kissed your cheek. "Hello darling. James was just talking about how he had to take five agents of liberty goons yesterday." You rolled your eyes seeing that James was just trying to impress Lena. You honestly hated how he acted. Like he was this perfect person. For one he judged Lena just because of her last name. He threw Kara under the bus when she asked him to check Lena for extra kryptonite. Now you completely understood why Kara flipped out. But Kara expected James to have her back. And James didn't even hesitate to go with Agents liberty.

"Oh really, that's cool, I guess." You shrugged and looked back down at Lena with a smile. "It's actually better than just cool. I happen to actually capture them and have them arrested. You on the other hand..." You straighten up looking back at James. It annoyed you on so many levels that stupid smirk of his.

"What are you trying to say James?"

"Well if you can't protect citizens of the city how can you protect Lena Luthor." You fists tighten but you knew he was only saying that to get a rise out of you. And it was working.

"Oh really and you could do better?" Lena saw how her lover and James were getting so she figured it'd be best to get in between them. But that didn't work. You and James just talked over her.

"Of course I can. Lena deserves a man."

"If she did it sure as hell ain't you."

You saw James clench his jaw. You gently moved Lena from in front of you. She protested but you didn't want her to be in the middle of the cross fire. James could be a jerk at times. Well for you mostly all the times.

"Listen here Y/LN-No Olsen you listen the only reason I put up with you is because you so happened to be on Clark's and Kara's good side. But don't think I won't knock you out if you temp me. Lena is a strong woman and is well capable of taking care of herself. She doesn't need a man let alone a little boy like yourself." James clenched his jaw as he stepped closer to you.

"You can try to punch me James I know you want to. But it's only going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me." You smirked at him. You could see that he wanted to punch you but he knew you were right.

"Alright James let's cool it down a bit." Kara said as she lead James away with a knowing smirk on her face as well. You knew Kara was happy for you. Especially when you stood up for yourself and Lena. It made her extremely happy to see that from the start she wasn't the only one who had Lena's back.

"Okay love come here." Lena intertwined one of your hands with hers and lead you to a more secluded area of the DEO. Once you reached the spot she turned around and you saw that knowing smile on her face. It was smile but also kinda of like a smirk.

"What?" You asked when she didn't say anything.

"Nothing. It's just that when you get mad, you get really..." She leaned forward and whispered into your ear. "Sexy." This caused your cheeks to heat up. But of course before you could say anything someone had to interrupt you both.

"Gah ew get it out of my ears." You and Lena chuckled at Kara as she walked away from you two. "J'onn needs you Y/N."

"Go on ahead Y/N go show James who's the real hero." She kissed your lips and walked away.

Hell yea. You were going to show him. You were also going to show him that Lena was yours. No one else's.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽