Chris Evans

A/N:He finds you in a captain America costume

You could proudly say that you were a big of Marvel. You loved all the Avenger movies. You could also say that you cried at the end of Infinity War. You couldn't wait for the End Game. There were times you'd ask Chris but he would just smirk at you and tell you to wait. Just like everyone else. Which sucked but you were welling to wait.

Chris went off to work a few hours ago and you were had nothing to do. You looked at the closet to see one of Chris's Captain America customs. You got up with some excitement. You figured since Chris wasn't planned on getting home soon. You'd try it on.

Of course it was big on you but it was so cool. You put on the mask and looked at mirror and of course you looked ridiculous but it was great. You felt like a little kid in a big ass shirt but it wasn't going to stop you from having some fun.

"I am Steve Rogers." You let out childish giggle and picked up the prop shield.

*

You were too busy kicking some 'ass' to hear the front door open. Chris thought it'd be a good idea to surprise he's wife by coming home early. He shut the door quietly turning on the alarm. He walked into the living room and snickered at what her saw.

"Language." You said in your best Captain America voice. Chris let out a laugh startling you in the process. You jumped and turned around your cheeks heating up when you saw Chris.

"Do I really sound like that?" He walked towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I got to say. You look great. I think they should cast you as the next Captain America." You rolled your eyes at him and shoved him playfully. He let a laugh in return.

"There's only going to be one Captain America and that's you." He smiled lovingly down at you as he leaned down and brought you into a kiss.

"Mm I love you. You know that?" You pecked his lips and smiled. "Of course I do and i love you too."

**

☝🏽I've always found this part like really hot

✌🏽