Hailey Baldwin

A/N:Hailey is going to get married but you love her

You have been in love with Hailey since the first day you saw her. You've know Hailey for about six years now and the feelings you have for her most of those years. You were going to tell her. You were going to tell that day. You honestly thought that with all those moments you shared with her. That she felt the same way.

You finally found the courage to tell her how you felt about her. But the same day you were going to tell her she came out saying that she was dating your best friend. Justin Bieber. You wanted to cry that day but bottled up everything you were feeling and pushed it back. She seemed happy with your best friend and who were you to ruin that.

Justin Bieber. You have been friends with that man since you two were babies. You thought that he still loved Selena but you guessed wrong. He told you he was happy with Hailey and that he wanted to start over. The thing that hurts the most was that he knew. He knew you had feeling for Hailey. But he thought it was only a small crush.

You didn't think you're heart could break more but it did. The day they announced that they were getting married. That day forced a smile but as soon as you were in your car along. You let the tears fall freely.

You couldn't turn down when Justin asked you to be his best woman. You wanted to. But you didn't. So now you were his best woman and had to go to the wedding. The wedding that the person you love is getting married to someone else.

*

"Hailey you wanted to-" You stopped yourself from talking at seeing how beautiful Hailey looked in her wedding dress. The feelings you have for this girl were probably never going to go away. So after the wedding you weren't planning on staying for the party. You were planning on leaving. Going back to Paris.

"Hey Y/NN." She smiled shyly at you but you were too in thoughts to hear her. Well you busy thinking but also trying to take a mental picture how beautiful she looked at that dress. You did go with her to pick a wedding dress. Along with everything else. You honestly felt like you were the one getting married to her. Justin couldn't go with her for some dumb reason. He didn't tell you and you also couldn't say no to Hailey.

Even when you wanted to.

"Y/NN?" You snapped you head up to look at Hailey in those beautiful eyes of hers. "Why are you crying?" She didn't even notice to were crying nor did you notice how close Hailey got. She cupped your cheeks and wiped your tears away with her thumps.

"Shit sorry, you just look so beautiful." You smiled slightly as you pulled away from her and wiped the tears away. Hailey smiled back at you in return but it didn't reach her eyes. You knew something was wrong. You could tell. She busied herself with your bow tie as she avoided eye contact with you.

"Hailey? Are you okay?" You gently took her wrists to stop her from messing around with your bow tie. You held her arms close to your chest and made her look at you. You saw the tears threatening to spill.

"Hey are these jitters that your mom told me about." "I'm sure everything will go as planned I mean. I did help and even though I've never planned a wedding before I'd like to say I did a pretty good job. You know I think I should do this as a job. I mean I'm-" You Hey cut off by lips meeting yours. It took you a few seconds to understand what was happening before you kissed her back. Wrapping your arms around her waist.

But then you pulled away. Cause this was going to marry your best friend. The man you look at as your older brother. You just kissed his soon to be wife. He's going to hate you. He's going to want nothing to do with you. You're a terrible friend. Not many good thought were going through your mind.

"I can't marry Justin when I'm in love with his best friend. Y/N I've been in love with you since I've first met you. I know I shouldn't be telling you this on the day I'm supposed to get married but I just couldn't. I know I'm such a bitch but I just can't. I thought I'd be able to do it but I can't. I can't marry someone I don't love." You were shocked. You literally couldn't speak.

You went to open your mouth but was stopped by someone. Not just anyone but Justin. Your heart felt like it was ready to stop. Oh god. What the hell were you going to do. Not only did you just kiss a girl on her wedding day but you kissed your best friends girl on her wedding day.

"Don't stress Y/N. She's right. I also can't marry someone I don't love. This is why we called off the wedding. Last minute but it's the right thing to do. Hailey and I we love each other just not in that way. I'm sorry Y/N. I know I shouldn't have gone for Hailey knowing you liked her. For that I'm the terrible friend not you. Everyone already knows the wedding is off. So I'll leave you two to talk." With a small hug from him he walked out of the room leaving you and Hailey alone.

It was quiet. You only wanted to ask one thing.

"Do you...do you really love me?" You asked in a small voice as you looked down at your black shiny shoes. You didn't get answer right away but you did feel her warm hands cup your cheeks.

"Yes. I love you Y/N Y/LN. You're the one I want to see at the alter one day. You're the one I want to grow old with. You're the one I want forever. You're the one Y/N. It's always been you."

***

✌🏽

✌🏽