9. Kidnapped

Clara

"Surprised that it's me who kidnapped you" Mat said a wild look on his face.

"Why?" I asked finally making out the words.

"Why I did this? Why don't you think about it" he yelled grabbing my hand and entering a abounded house. That was in front of us.

"I thought we were friends" I said confused and hurt.

"Is this how you treat your friends" he said locking the door.

"I was only trying to save you" I said knowing that I have never meant to harm him.

"Save me! Do you think I'm in idiot! This was what you had planned all along with your husband. Now that you grabbed his attention you make my life a hell" he said coldly.

"That's not true" I said.

"Then what's this?" He asked throwing me pictures.

I was surprised that Jack had hired someone to spy on us and do this. But what could I expect from a man like him.

"I can't believe Jack" I said grabbing my phone and calling him.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked walking towards me.

"I'm going to prove to you that I have never betrayed you. Will see who is the one that has done wrong!" I said putting the phone call on speaker for him to hear.

"Hey, honey" Jack said sounding busy.

"Jack I want to know what happened to Mat?" I asked faking to be calm.

"Clara are you still thinking about that guy. Look he is okay and is living his own life. You should start doing the same Clara. I would never hurt you please believe me and I would never hurt your friends" he said sounding sincere.

"We'll talk later" I said hanging up.

I knew he was lying because he almost killed Mat before.

"Your back with him" Mat said staring at me.

"He is trying to convince me to stay by his side" I said crossing my arms.

"He will never change" Mat said.

"How would you know that?" I asked sarcastic.

"I'm sorry Clara" Mat said looking at me.

I laughed.

"You dare say my husband won't change but you did" I said coldly.

"Clara, I'm sorry it's just that I thought you were trying to harm me" he said walking slowly towards me.

"Don't!" I said stepping back, "you didn't think about that when you wanted to hurt me. It's better if you stay far away from me" I said determined.

"Clara don't be like that" he said trying to touch my hand.

"I didn't expect you to do this to me and I can't trust you right now" I said upset.

"Okay. But tell your husband to watch out because he messed with the wrong men" Jack said turning to unlock the door.

"Do you know who he is?" I asked knowing that Mat was no match for Jack.

"I know that he is a asshole that can't keep a women by his side" he said slamming the door as he left.

"Idiot" I said staring at the door.

****

"Clara! Where were you? Do you know how worried your husband was?" My mother said as soon as I entered the house.

"Don't even say anything" I said as I walked straight to my room and slammed the door.

"Clara, where were you I was worried about you!" Jack demanded as I turn to face him.

"Why don't we talk about our divorce" I said trying to be calm.

"Again with that nonsense" Jack said clenching his hand.

"Nonsense! Nonsense is the things you do to me. I don't want to be by your side any more" I said turning to leave.

Before I could get out he pulled me into the room and throw me against the floor.

"I have mean nothing to you but a stupid fool!" Jack yelled at me.

"Your right, I have never loved you. I only used you don't you think I have thought about it" I said getting up.

"You even ran away in our marriage day. You only think about yourself but never consider my feelings" Jack said taking steps closer to me.

"I give you a chance to divorce me but you wanted to buy my love. You wanted to force me to love you. It's to much for a women to handle if she doesn't love a men!" I shouted at him.

"I sometimes wonder if you know what 'love' is" He said putting his hands against the wall so I wouldn't move.

"Maybe I don't know what love is but I know that you don't love me" I said struggling to get him out of my way.

"Ungrateful" Jack said raising his hand to hit me but stopped in midair.

"What scared that I will leave you this time!" I said furious.

"Your not worthy of my time" Jack said backing away from me.

"Did you just realize that?" I said surprised.

"I have spent most of my time with a women that doesn't value my love for her. I wanted so badly to feel loved by you. But instead you runaway as if I treated you worst than a prisoner. I never forced you to stop taking those stupid birth control pills for the love I had for you even if I wanted to start a family with you. But I'm a monster to you" Jack said tears falling from his face.

He sit on the bed in covered his face.

I was shocked by his words. The only thing I could do was stare at him. I felt like I didn't know this side of Jack.

He could be acting so I can stay by his side. Jack is nothing but a selfish man that likes to trick others. He had done the same with Mat. Making him believe that I was a bad person.
I thought. Not being able to decide what I should or shouldn't believe anymore.

"Than it's final we are getting a divorce" I said turning around too leave.