5. Hate

Clara

"How dare you leave me for someone else" he shouted pulling me closer to him and tightening his grip on my throat.

"Let go" I said wincing in pain.

"A slut like you doesn't even deserve to live" he said pushing me against the wall.

"Jack, let go" I said in a low voice.

"Tell me you love me" he said putting his head against mine.

"I.." I started to say but stopped.

"Tell me" he said a crazy look on his face.

"I love you" I said looking at him.

"Lets go" he said grabbing my arm and dragging me with him.

"Jack I have never betrayed you with anyone else please believe me" I said pleading.

"Than prove it" he said without looking at me.

"How?"I asked.

"I want you to make him lose everything he has" he said coldly.

"I can't and won't do that, he helped me out. I will do nothing" I said struggling to free myself.

"Than you get to see what I'll do to him" he said pushing me inside his car. But I got out I was not going to let him win.

"Why don't we talk about our divorce instead of hunting my friends" I said calmly starting to walk towards him.

"I will never divorce you" he said angrily.

"I don't love you! Why can't you just let me go. You can still find someone else to marry you and live happily" I said trying to make him understand. That we can't be together.

"I will never let you go. We are married don't forget that! The only way you will ever be away from me is the day you die" Jack said walking closer to me.

"Then kill me because I will never go back to you!" I yelled furious.

"Clara don't make me lose my patience and get in the car" Jack ordered.

"Why do you want me by your side if I hate you" I said hitting him in the chest.

"You hate me but you need me. Do you think I can be used by you whenever you want!" He said grabbing my arms and pulling me closer to him.

"I don't need anything from you" I said struggling to free myself.

"Are you sure? Because your mom called begging me to give her money to pay for her debts" he said tightening his grip.

"We can solve our own issues" I said determine.

"Fine, but don't come begging for help because to me your died" he said letting me go.

"That means we are getting divorced" I said surprised.

"No, that means I will be waiting for you to come back and I will be keeping a close eye on you" he said walking to his car.

"Stop, getting involve in my life!" I shouted as he shut the door from his car.

I watched as he left and than looked at my arms. I had bruises in my arms because of his grip.

I went to Mat house and laid down on the sofa feeling tired.

******

I didn't know where to go or what to do with what Jack was doing. He was destroying my life and won't stop until I go back.

I couldn't do it anymore.

I thought as darkness surrounded me.

I woke up confused as I looked around my surroundings.

"Hi, Clara" Jack said a smile on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked in a low voice.

"What do you think I want" he said crossing his arms.

"A Divorce" I said.

"I asked what I wanted not what you wanted" he said coldly.

"Please let me go" I said getting up.

"No, and if you don't want anything to happen to your mother you better start listening to me" he said furious.

"Fine but don't you ever get my mother in our problems" I said.

"That's more like it and now let me show you how much I love you" he said getting up and walking towards me.

"Don't come any closer" I said but he didn't stop.

I struggled with him as he got on top of me.

"Stop! Your my wife and I expect you to behave like one" he said slapping me.

*****

I woke up screaming and crying.

"Your okay" Mat said calming me down.

"I'm sorry" I said when I calmed down feeling embarrassed by my outburst.

"What happened?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing just a nightmare" I said.

"He came here didn't he" Mat said staring at me knowingly.

"Yes" I said in a low voice.

"He hit you" Mat said staring at me.

I probably looked bad.

"I'm sorry, this won't happen again" I said not looking at him.

"Why, do you let him do this to you?" He asked upset.

"Do you think I enjoy him beating me up whenever he wants. When I leave him, he does things to bring me back to him. He is rich and can use his power to destroy me" I said feeling hurt by his comment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you" he said not taking his eyes off me.

"When did you get here and how did you know about him being here?" I asked changing the subject.

"In the morning, I came to get some papers and found you asleep in the sofa. You looked like you were having a nightmare. So I stayed to talk to you. Than one of our neighbors came and asked if everything was okay because he heard a lot of noises yesterday. So I figured that something happened" he said.

"Sorry, I'm only causing you trouble" I said looking down.

"No, your not. I'm happy that you didn't leave to be with a guy that treats you bad" he said smiling at me

"Thank you for helping me" I said getting up.

"That sounds like a goodbye to me" he said getting up, too.

"I need to leave my husband will harm you if I don't" I said quickly.