🍋Deja Vu - Bakugou

Start from the beginning

You tried to hold back your giggles as best you could. "And so some sweet ice cream was your alternative? Pfft okay Katsuki, if you say so. And you had a shitty day? Please, it can't be as bad as mine." You said as you kicked off your heels and hooked your coat onto the coat rack.

"You wanna try me on that?" Bakugou asked.

"Yes actually I do. I was supposed to be typing up this very important progress report when you took over my thoughts and I fell asleep!" You blurted out, completely forgetting about the subject of your dream about Bakugou.

"Well I-" He started, "Wait.... I took over your thoughts?" He put down his spoon and got up to walk over to you; pinning you against the wall.

"And what exactly do you mean by that (y/n)?" He leaned in close and huskily whispered into your ear.

A bright red hue splashed on your cheeks as your eyes widened tenfold and you tried to turn your head to look away. "N-Nothing! I-I said nothing Katsuki! F-Forget I said anything!"

"No no no... I know what you said. You said I took over your thoughts. In what way did I?" He said as before he bit down on your earlobe. You knew he was smirking. You didn't have to look at him most of the time to know when the cocky bastard was smirking.

You tried pushing him away but his hold on your arms tightened and he pushed you even more against the wall. "I-It was nothing! Please Katsuki!"

He released your earlobe and began to gently nibble on your neck. "Was it really nothing (y/n)? I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me it was nothing,"

"This goddamn dude and his goddamn teasing." You thought as your breathing increased. Bakugou eventually got to your pulse point, in which he could feel for himself how has your heart was beating. He lightly bit down and you made the mistake of letting out a tiny moan.

"I'm gonna give you one more chance to tell me if your little dream about me was really nothing before I take you right here, right now," He husked.

He had you pinned against the wall, and he was clearly having an effect on you, so you figured "Fuck it" and just decided to tell him. "I-I.... I may or may not have been daydreaming about you in.... That.... Manner..."

Bakugou chuckled as he lifted his lips from your neck and leaned in close to your ear again. "Do you want to make that dream a reality?"

"What?!" You asked, but before you could begin to process what was going on, he had already picked you up bridal style, walked up the stairs, and threw you on the bed.

"K-Katsuki?!" You squeaked out in surprise.

He didn't say anything as he pulled his shirt over his head before joining you in bed. He started to kiss and leave dark hickies behind on your neck as he got to work in removing the buttons on your button up and dragging down the zipper on your skirt.

"Katsuki I..." You started, but he cut you off with a kiss to your lips.

"Shhh. Just enjoy this. You clearly wanted this earlier." He whispered.

You breathed out a breathy moan as he completely removed your shirt and skirt, leaving you in your bra, panties, and your black thigh-highs. He sat back on his knees and admired you almost completely naked before leaning down and leaving a trail of kisses from your neck to the valley in-between your breasts. You decided to not hold back on your moans any longer as you slid both of your hands up into his hair. He smirked upon feeling you relax at his touches and he smirked. He reached back and unclasped your bra, moving on to lick and suck on your breasts and nips, leaving even more kisses and hickies behind as he did so.