"SeeU-" You went tk stop her but she plucked it from your fingers easily. Your breath hissed in your throat and you went to grab it back but she danced away. "Give it back! Now!"

She paused then, her blue eyes growing wide and she seemed alarmed. "I'm - I'm sorry." She stuttered making guilt swamp your chest when tears formed in those wide blue eyes. "I just wanted to have some fun."

"It's okay." You sighed, guilt slamming against your chest when you took the note from her limp fingers and she then smiled softly. It was more than your obsession, it was the fact she was a senior and you a supposed younger kid, a freshman, which for some reason made you seem like a kid to seniors at times for some reason but that's how Luka treated you. Like a kid.

"Who's it from anyhow?" SeeU asked as she looked at the note in your hand curiously and you tucked it into your text book and she pouted. "You're no fun."

"Oh, shut it!" You replied playfully when you noticed it was strangely solemn and you looked at SeeU."Am I missing something?"

SeeU's playful sparkle died and her face seemed to crumple like paper, eyes growing dark and she looked away. "They found Miku, Gumi and Meiko's bodies last night. Over a month and they were so decomposed it was nearly hard to tell if it was them."

You did a double take at the Korean Vocaloid. "But I thought Vocaloids couldn't-"

"The coroner thinks that because us Vocaloids have been so incorporate in the human world that were gaining a mortality making murder possibly enough to kill us. And..." She hesitsted and spoke again. "The thing that scares me is that they haven't found the murderer yet."

You couldn't think of a thing to say to ber. What could you say to that? 'I'm sorry your friends are dead?' Yeah cause that's what you say. Totally. You hooked your arm around her shoulders when tears began glistening on her lashes and she hugged onto you tightly. You hugged her back tightly when she pulled away taking a breath and swiping under her eyes.

"I gotta get to class. See you after school?"She asked making you hesitate when thst flash of hurt crossed her face. It was the same expression she had when you hung out with Miku or Gumi or Meiko or even Len more than her. It made your throat tight. "We're not meeting after school."

"SeeU-" You started off, saying her bame, when she turned and was gone in a flurry of blonde tendrils and you felt guilt in your chest. You'd find some way to make it up to her, you would!  You could tell something was off with her and she wasn't telling you so it was hard to yank the truth out of her. But you promised to yourself, here and now, that after meeting with Luka, you'd spend more time with SeeU. You would! The shrilling bell got your attention and you dashed off to class.
__________________________________________

It was that same shrilling bell thst dismissed you from school. You flew from your desk, bag in hand, to the room number Luka wrote down. It was downstairs, near the woodshop working room in the basement and this room was never used despite it being a classroom.

You raced down the hall, slowing when a teacher glared at you but you sped down the stairs past friends who called goodbye and you smiled gently. You waited for most of the students to clear out and that took a while. You sighed softly, impatiently, for the thinning of students and smiled when it happened. Two hours after the original meeting time. You took a deep breath before making your way down and you hoped she was still there.

You ran to the classroom smiling widely. "Luka I'm-" The smell was like a blast to your scenses. Rusty. Metallic. Your eyes locked on the slumped body spread out on the teachers desk, blood leaking down the side on thick rivers only to pool on the floor. It soaked her clothing and she had thin rivers sliding down her arms and splattered up on her chin lightly and the bottom half of her cheese like someone flicked paint at her face.

Her eyes stared up, flat and dark blue, nearly black, and her pale lips were parted gently like someone bad judt kissed her. You felt your stomach squeeze tightly and you backed up quickly. Oh Jesus you wanted to run but you knew how guilty you would look to anyone who just by chance saw you.

You turned walking to the  exit of the woodshop classroom when you noticed SeeU sitting on the front desk. All these work tables snd she chose the teachers desk in front and your eyes widen as you took in her appearance. She had red, dark and coagulating on her clothing and skin but her sweet blue eyes stared at you still and her blonde hair still spilled down her back. She was still the same but oh so sinister. As was rhe bloody knife she held under her palm on the desk and she tilted her head and smiled making you freeze. She looked at you and mouthed two words that were enough to send shocks sown your spine and send you running.

For you.