Ch.16

I nervously walked hand and hand with Alex to the doors of my church, I had chosen not to tell him about a certain someone knowing that his temper would take over.

"You ok?" He gave me a concerning look.

"Yes I'm fine." I reassured him walking through the doors.

"Finally your here." Jasmine pulled me into a hug.

"What are you doing here I didn't know you were coming." I pulled away still with one arm around her waist.

"Your mom invited Zayden and me." Alex walk over to him letting my hand go.

"Did she?" I asked moving our conversation away from the boys.

"She did....why didn't you tell me?" She whispered.

"I didn't need you to be worried about it or me." She gave a sad smile.

"Aww Moe!" She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"It's fine just know I'm here for you ok." She rubbed my back before showing her beautiful smile.

I nodded before she took my hand to we were off to find us some seats.

—————————————————————

Colton's POV:

I watched as her hip swayed as she walked causing me some discomfort. Her beautiful curls bounced on her shoulders just like her a-

"Colton come talk to Miss Nova." I put on a charming smile before turning around to see where Moe got her looks from.

She gave me displeasing glare before smiling.

"Hi Miss Nova." I took her hand kissing it.

She gave a nod and small smile before going back to talking to my grandmother I took this time to approach what was mines.

I watched as her friend and her got settle into their seats before her friend left.

"Hi beautiful" I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I watched her body tense causing me to give a head tilt.

I watched as she tried to hide her beautiful features from me she crossed her legs and fixing her glasses.

"Look at me." I took my finger placing it under her chin to lift her head.

"Ahhhh!" There we are I squatted down in front of her.

"Stop." I watched as she pushed my hand away.

"Is there a problem here?" I looked up to see what must have been her boyfriend.

"No just making conversation" I stood placing my hands back in pockets.

"Conversation huh? Conversation doesn't cause for touching." He relaxed with a smirk.

"Who wouldn't touch that?" I provoked.

I watched as she stood facing me. "That's enough!" She sternly spoke.

"Anything for you beautiful." I decided to take my leave.

—————————————————————

Moe's POV:

I turned around taking Alex's hand and rubbing it to calm him.

"Calm down I'm ok." He glared at me without saying a word.

"Alex don't blame her just chill come on let's go outside." Zayden stood insisting.

"Yea let's do that." he grabbed my wrist pulling me out with him.