Ch.10

Moe's POV:

Beep....beep...beep...beep... my alarm sounded off. Sitting up I rubbed the sleep from my eyes before crawling out of my bed.

Grabbing my glasses off of the night stand I dragged my body into the bathroom, standing in the mirror I look at the bird nest on top of my head.

"Lord" I giggled.

Turning on the shower I let the steaming water run all over my body.

Stepping out I wrapped my towel around my body before takin my wild kinky hair.

Walking out if the bathroom I slung my curtains up for some natural sunlight. Walking to my bed I made it up.

I decided that I would wear something cute and not look like a broke down car today.

Moisturizing my skin I quick threw on my clothes grabbed my books and headed down stairs.

"Good morning ma" kissing her on the cheek I sat down to eat breakfast.

"You think your gonna be ok today?" She asked setting my plate in front of me.

"Of course" I answered digging into my eggs.

"Alright, don't miss the bus." She placed a kiss on my head before grabbing her keys and heading out the door.

Finishing my breakfast I washed my plate, petting Milo's head before heading out.

Climbing the stairs of the bus I could hear them whispering.

'That's what Alex goes with how disgusting' on girl snickered.

Quickly finding a seat I drowned out their horrible comments when I noticed the bus wasn't moving I looked up to see Jamal climbing onto the bus.

My heart began to pound quickly before I could notice I was having a panic attack.

Gasping for air I dug through my pockets looking for my asthma pump at that moment remembering it was in my mom's car.

Mentally cursing I quickly got out of my seat heading down the isle before seeing black dots.

"Moe?" Jamal called.

My mind was spinning while I was going in and out of consciousness. Pushing past him I stepped off the bus gasping for air.

"You ok?" He asked. He quickly waved the bus driver off so now I had no way to school.

"Don't..." I put my hand against his chest backing away still catching my breath.

He stepped closer cause a cold shiver to slow down my back.

"JAMAL STOP THIS IS YOUR FAULT, JUST STOP!!!" I broke down in tears.

All these years and now he wants to be the good guy. Not in my book.

"I have feared you for 3 years now!" I yelled.

"I'm tired of it. I'm tired of walking the halls scared to look up and see anyone's face, I'm scared to stand up for myself, I'm scared of what people say about me but most of all
I'm scared of YOU." His face held an unreadable expression.

"You have made my life a living hell and frankly I'm tired of it. You don't get to be the good guy now, you don't get to have me NO HELL NO don't try to take me from Alex now." I boiled.

"Moe...don't talk to me like that you know I can ruin your fucking life you little low down slut...what did he do to you all the mercy I have given you, now you got balls. I'll give you that much but you'll learn your place one day and I decide that is today." Wrapping his hand around my throat he pushed me against his car.