Ch.15

Moe's POV:

Rolling over I fell onto the floor causing a big thud.

"Ouch!" I sat up holding my head squeezing my eyes close tightly.

"You ok." My mother let out a groan opening my eyes everything was a blur the sunlight causing me to shut my eyes quickly.

"Yes ma'am I'm fine." Finally opening my eyes that had adjusted I searched for my glasses.

"Here" My mother handed them to me turning back over.

"Ma don't we have church?" She quickly jumped up.

"Dammit what time is it?!" She quickly got up running upstairs.

"It's 10:53 church starts at 11:00 seem like we're gonna be late." Looking around I thought we both must have fallen asleep after the movie.

"Ok go hurry up and get ready." Grabbing my blanket I slowly made my way to my room.

—————————————————————

Church was very much a blur to me it was never anything interesting just more so about young people these days which I could understand my generation was going to shit honestly.

"Nova are you and Moe coming over for lunch?" Nana Rose asked.

"Of course." She answered.

"Look at this girl she's growing like a weed." Nana Rose pinched at my cheeks causing me to give her a smile.

"She sure is isn't she." My mother smiled.

"I have someone I want you to introduce you to...Colton grandson come over here I have someone I want you to meet." A young man who looked about my age walked up showing off his beautiful smile.

" A young man who looked about my age walked up showing off his beautiful smile

"Colton this is Moe you two will be going to school together next year." I almost choked on air before I forced a smile and my hand.

"What beautiful young lady you sure do know how to pick em' Nana Rose." He took my hand laying a kiss on it.

"You two could get to know each other over lunch how about that, and Moe you could ride with Colton while I ride with your mother." My eyes almost popped out of my head as I looked at my mother for help.

"Is that a problem." I watched as Colton smirked.

"Umm no it's fine." He chuckled before putting his hand at the small of my back.

"The car is this way." I looked over to a angry looking Jamal I was surprised that he showed up.

Getting into the car my phone began to ring the caller ID read "Alex💙" causing my heart to drop, I don't know how he would react he is a very protective person of what's considered his.

"Umm hi Alex." I answered.

"Hey baby girl what are you doing?" I bit my lip knowing that I couldn't lie I had just got out of church well maybe I could bend the truth a tad bit.