Ch.2

Moe's POV:

"Thanks mom, love you" I waved her goodbye before turning around my heart dropping seeing the huge crowd.

'Great' I thought to myself before sliding my backpack strap onto my shoulder and slowly making my way through the crowd into the building where the situation wasn't any better.

Stepping into the locker line I looked up seeing my guidance counselor...Mrs. Autumn. She was pretty nice person always helping me out whenever she could.

"Good morning Moe!" I watched as her face lit up at the sight of me.

"Good morning" I smiled at her as she went through the available lockers giving me the one closest to her office.

Paying her my money I took the paper and went to leave. "Moe feel free to stop by my office anytime, I want this to be a great year for you ok?"

I nodded before looking down at the paper and maneuvering my way down the hall and making a left a sigh of relief escaping me seeing the hall was pretty empty.

Opening my locker I put a few things in before closing it and leaning against the wall sliding my phone out.

I looked at the time 7:50 am before feeling someone bump into me my eyes bolting up.

"Oh sorry, excuse me!" I looked up seeing as he towered over me his blue eyes looking down at me as a smile grew onto his lips.

"I-I-I" I looked away as all the blood rushed from my face a cold sweat setting in.

"Again I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you..."
He continued to look over me as I looked around seeing a few eyes peering at the scene.

I took a deep breath calming myself before looking back up to him with a small smile.

"No...I'm fine..." he smiled as he took his leave not before saying...

"Hope to see you around." I felt heat rush to my cheeks not knowing what to say as I turned and walked away as the bell rung to start first block.

———————————————————————————

Alex's POV:

I quickly looked through my contacts deciding to call Zayden since he didn't seem to be here yet.

"Hello?" the sleepiness still in his voices

"Hey are you here yet?" I could hear him shuffling lightly.

"Where?....." he sighed as he seemed confused.

"School dumb ass today is the first day...." I could hear as the shuffling got louder before he yelled.

"Dammit! I didn't set my alarm...I'll see you when I get there." I tried to interject before the line went dead.

"Of course..." I slid my phone in my pocket before looking up and walking into the double doors.

"How many people go here?!" I mumbled sliding through the hallway trying my best not to bump into anyone.

I looked down at my schedule looking for Algebra ll honors....room 221. Looking up I rounded the corner bumping into someone.

"Oh sorry excuse me!" I look down at the person my heart thumping as she looked up at me.

She had dark brown eyes, her hair was pulled back shining as her curls laid on her right shoulder, and her rich dark skin glowed as the shallow sunlight from the side doors shined on her.

I couldn't help but smile at her beauty as she turned her head out of shyness I'm sure.

I watched as she stuttered and went silent. My heart thumping in my chest, as butterflies running wild in my stomach.

"Again I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you." I took a step back trying not to get to close for comfort.

"No...I'm...fine" I smiled at her the bell interrupting the moment.

"Hope to see you around." Is all I could say as she blushed and walked off.

'Well, I think I'm in love' I watched her as she disappeared into the sea of students.

Thank you all for your support!
I hope everyone is doing great!
Until next time bye nuggets!