Ch.11

Moe's POV:

"Honey you want some water?" My mother
asked rubbing my back.

Shaking my head I continued staring out the window as the sun set in the distance over the city.

The room door could be heard opening as my doctor stepped in, "Hi, Mrs. Nova and Moe I'm Dr. Callahan nice to see you both again I wish it was under better circumstances."

"H-How is she?" My mother croaked out.

"Well from X-rays she didn't suffer anything internal damage, she might be a little sore but but that's all she's a very lucky girl." He answered looking down at his clipboard.

The door swung open as my father walked in "WHAT THE HELL NOVA!" He boomed.

"Don't!" I simply stated.

"Look at my damn daughter in another fucking hospital bed because of that little boy you let her hang around...told you Jamal would do her better." He huffed.

My eyes widened at the fact that he didn't know that his perfect husband did this to me.

"Don't you dare blame that boy for this, this was the doing of Jamal Lions!" She yelled.

"You're lying" He was taken back by the information she had given him.

"Look at her and ask her dammit." She cursed.

"Moe?.." he looked at me with remorse.

"Yes, he did this to me...he gave me every last bruise." I looked down ashamed of my body.

"Who stopped him?" He asked with no anger in his face.

"Alex..." I looked as his face changed into anger.

"What did you do to provoke him?" I gasped at his question.

"Excuse me?!" I yelled.

"Don't raise your voice young lady." He spoke angrily.

"Please just get out" I didn't want to argue I just wanted my rest.

"No you tell me what yo-"

"GET OUT!" I screamed cutting his questioning off.

My heart rate began going up as the machine beeped uncontrollably, black dots clouded my vision before it was all black.

—————————————————————

Quickly sitting up I panicked. Looking frantically around the room I noticed I was still in the hospital bed.

"Hey, hey, hey" Alex sat up next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked cupping my face in his warm hands.

Wrapping my arms around his body I cried burying my face in his chest.

"Baby it's ok I'm here no one can hurt you I promise." He whispered squeezing me as if my whole body could melt into his embrace.

I got on to his lap so I could straddle him he slowly laid back so I could get comfortable. Wrapping my arms around his neck I nuzzled my face into the crook as he wrapped his arms around me while placing a soft kiss on my head.

"How'd you get here?" I asked staring at the clock.

'1:28'

"The cameras in his house showed what happened and the police released me, but not without a warning." He chuckled.

Feeling the vibrations in his body I relaxed.

"Alex?" I looked up at him.

"Yes" he smiled back.

"I-I love you...." I told him nervously.

He placed his lips upon mine rubbing up and down my waist.

Pulling away to catch my breath I stared at him questionably.

"I love you too." He answered.

I just knew my smile was from cheek to cheek. I did a little victory dance. Before he grabbed my hips.

"I don't think you wanna start something you can't finish." He looked down smirking.

"Oh gosh sorry." I blushed embarrassed.

He pulled my face to his before he kissed me again.

He pulled away and began to rub my back and just like that I was sleeping.

—————————————————————

"Wake up princess" Jasmine chirped.

Pulling the cover over my head I ignored her.

"Oh no you don't" she began pulling the cover off of my body.

"Jasmine nooo." I whined tugging the cover back I eventually gave up and let go flopping back.

"There we go." She smiled tilting her head.

Feeling paws on my stomach I looked up to see Milo.

"Hi bubba" I greeted running my hands through his fur.

She grabbed the remote off of the couch and began flipping through the channels.

"Where is Alex." I looked around the room.

"His mother and your mother are talking to him." She shrugged.

"Come here" I called to Jasmine.

"Yea" she stood walking to the bed. Making room for her she sat down.

"I told Alex that I loved him last night..." I hurried out.

"And what did he say I really don't want to have to beat his ass." She laughed.

"He said it back." I screamed in excitement.

"Aww Moe, I'm happy for you." She tried holding her tears in.

"Why are you crying?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Because you deserve Love, Jamal has bullied you for so long I wish I was there in the beginning.

You're a strong person Moe you don't let the little things get you down. You see the beauty in all no matter what.

That's what makes you and I hope we are friends for years to come." She smiled.

Embracing her in a hug I thanked her for being there for me all those times.

We sat cuddled up for about 30 minuets before Alex came back in.

"Oh really so your cheating on me now." He gasped hold his hand over his chest.

We both laughed inviting him into the bed with us.
—————————————————————

"I'm pressing charges that's the end of it." I could hear my mother talking outside my door.

"Fine" my dad sighed agitated.

Turning over I started to feel all the feelings of guilt wash over me, maybe if they never had me their life would be better.

My body shook as I cried before Alex wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Baby don't cry come here." He nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"Tomorrow I have a surprise for you and I think you'll like it." He smirked.

"Can't be good." I giggled.

"You know I got something good for you." He kissed my head.

Sitting up he laid my head in his lap as we continued to talk about anything and everything.

Maybe Love was just alright....I thought.

What surprise does Alex have for Moe?

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE.COMMENT.AND SHARE.

I hope you all have a great summer until tn Et time I'm out🏃🏾‍♀️💨