Ch.12

Moe's POV:

Taking a deep breath I stepped out of the car, turning around to see what my mother was going to say.

"You call me if you need me or call Mrs. Bowers please honey." She didn't want me to come here back to school because the restraining order hadn't went through yet.

"Ma don't worry please I'll be fine." I gave a quick smile before closing the door.

Walking towards the school doors I held my head down as all the other adolescent teens stared.

Open the door I quickly walked to my locker to get all my books.

"Nice to see you're back...slut." Sarah called.

Jasmine walked up beside me and opened her locker.

"Just gonna ignore me?" Sarah asked.

Rolling my eyes I closed my locker giving her my undivided attention.

"Ok state your case." I answered with an bored expression.

"Oh don't get bold now the whole school knows about your hoe ass. Really trying to have sex with Keshia's boyfriend she told the whole school when she gets here she's gonna beat your fucking ass." She laughed.

"What?!" I yelled confused.

"Did I stuttered bitch?" She smacked on her gum.

"He's the one who put his hands on me! You know what I'm not even gonna waste my breath trying to explain." Jasmine closed her locker.

"You don't know what the hell happened so I advise you keep that pretty little mouth shut unless you want your ass busted." She spoke up.

"Oh is that so. Same is going around the school about you, so how was the dick?" She smirked.

Alex walked up from behind hugging me.
"Hey sweetheart" he kissed my cheek.

Sarah eyed me before talking to Alex.

"Hey sexy." She spoke twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

He looked around to see who she was talking to then shrugged it off.

"Alex I think I'm gonna come over after school to work on some homework." She giggled.

"Damn you see he's ignoring give up hoe." Jasmine frustration had taken over.

"Don't be mad cause you ain't getting dick." Before she could put her hands on her Zayden wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her into his chest before kissing her.

"Will you behave now?" He asked.

Rolling her eyes she let out a half heartedly yes.

The bell rung and I gave Alex one last hug before heading off to math.

Sitting down in my seat I began to doodle in my journal.

"Nice to see that you're late Mr. Lions." Mr. Shelling spoke.

My heart skipped a beat as he walked passed me and to his desk right next to me.

The class whispered before Mr. Shelling quieted them down.

—————————————————————

"Ummm Moe come do this problem on the board." Mr. Shelling called.

"Sir?" I had looked up for the first time to see everyone looking at me.

"Do the problem on the board please." Standing up I made my way to the board.