Ch.6

Thank you guys so much for 1k reads💖 enjoy.

Moe's POV:

I woke up with the urge to pee, when I tried to get up I was held down by something that was wrapped around my waist.

I slowly pulled the cover off of my body to see that I wasn't I my own clothes but I also saw a big lean tan arm that was around me "Baby stop moving your making me-" I cut the person off by screaming causing them to roll off the bed.

"What's wrong" Alex asked alerted while getting up. I glared at him "Why am I in your bed and where are my clothes?!" I slightly yelled while he laughed "Who are you raising your voice at beautiful?" He stalked towards me slowly until my back hit the hard cold wall. He stared down at me with those icy blue eyes I swallowed the lump in my throat as he talked "First off your mom wasn't home and she left a note, Secondly my mom changed you into more comfortable clothes" I let a breath of relief out as my eyes fell upon his full pink lips "You wanna kiss them?" he grabbed my chin as he brought my face to his.

"MOEEEEEE" Zach came running in the room causing Alex to groan I slapped his arm while Zach attempted to wrap his arms around my thick thighs but he managed "Hi Zach" I picked him up putting him on my hip "Moe can you make me pancakes?" I stared at him noticing he looked just like the Greek god standing next to me. "I sure can what kind would you like?" He thought about it for a second "Chocolate chip" I nodded "Well show me to the kitchen and your order of chocolate chip pancakes will be right up" he grabbed my hand and ran to the kitchen dragging me behind .

"Zach pour the chocolate chips" we had made a huge mess but continued trying to make the pancakes, he poured the whole bag. "I'm sorry Moe" I laughed at the flour on his cheek "It's ok it's just gonna make them even better" he smiled and stirred the batter.

We had just finished breakfast I took up all the plates and began cleaning the kitchen "Oh honey you don't have to do that" I turned around to see a beautiful brown haired woman with hazel eyes smiling at me "Umm I'm Moe" she smiled "I know, your beautiful" I blushed as Alex walked into the kitchen "Thank you plus we made the mess not you" she smiled "Fine I'll let it be" Alex started to do the dishes and put them up.

We had decided that we would all stay in and watch Disney movies Zach had first pick so we started with Beauty and the Beast he said it was his favorite because he liked how Belle found beauty in the Beast even though he was mean.
My boyfriend is so romantic.

When they starting singing Zach pulled me off the floor and we began dancing around "One day I'll be big enough to pick you up just like the Beast did Belle" I planted a kiss on his cheek causing him to blush.

It was my turn to pick the movie and I chose Princess and the frog (my personal favorite). Alex laughed when I picked it "What's so funny" he smirked while staring me down with those beautiful eyes "Nothing" when I mean this is my favorite movie I know every single word.
"Y'all from Shreveport?" (I actually live in a town called Natchitoches in between Shreveport and Alexandria so yea) I made Alex get up and dance with me and Zach.

Gonna Take You There

We're gonna take ya down
We're gonna take ya all the way down

We're gonna take ya down
We're gonna take ya all the way

Goin' down the bayou
Takin' you all the way

We got the whole family
There goes Mimi
Cousin Boudreau
Oh, grand-maman, you're light off!

We all gonna pool together
Down here that's how we do
Me for them, and them for me
We all be there for you
We're gonna take ya
We're gonna take ya
We're gonna take ya all the way down
We know where yer going and we're going with you
Taking you all the way