Chapter 37: A New Look For A Change, When Confidence Begins To Take Over

Start from the beginning

"You look a lot older now." The barber complimented.

After checking yourself out and cleaning yourself of the specs of hair that was on your upper body, you paid the barber and went towards the door.

"Thanks for the cut!" You yelled to the barber.

"Come back any time, hero!" The barber yelled from inside the shop.

You stretched your body and sighed as you felt freedom on your head.

"I liked my hair and all, but this makes it so much more easier to train and it feels good to have wind blow through my hair. That barber is a miracle worker." You said as you walked down the street.

As you strolled along, you called your dad on your phone as he answered the next second.

"Y/N! How are you?" He greeted cheerily.

"Hey, Dad. I just wanna ask you for a tiny favor. Can you call Principal Nezu?" You asked as you heard the confusion in his voice.

"Huh? What for?" He asked.

"Can you tell them that someone who trained me is coming in today? Tell them the name's Gohan, too." You said to him.

"Are you trying to sneak into school as a teacher and master?" He caught you.

"U-Uhhh, no? Why would you think that?" You asked.

"Because Gohan is the name of your favorite character in the fighting game you played at home whenever I wasn't around." He teased you.

"Okay! Yes! I'm under house arrest and they won't let me in. I gotta know what they're going to do today. I don't wanna fall behind." You explained to him.

"All right, but I'm pretty sure you're going to get caught since they know what you look like." He warned you.

"I've already got that covered. Don't worry. Call me with more info once you make the call to Nezu. See ya." You hung up as you powered back up and flew into the air.

After changing your look and flying over to U.A., you saw that the school was all gathered outside together as Proncipal Nezu was giving a speech. You landed on the roof and smiled as you saw your class below you. Just as you finished hearing Mr. Hound Dog growl and howl in anger about you, Ryu, Bakugo and Midoriya fighting, Principal Nezu came back onto the stage.

"Now, before we go. We have been informed a special guest wishes to see our wonderful school, so I compel you all to show the absolute respect you show us." He said as a student raised his hand. "Yes?" He pointed to the student.

"Who's coming, sir?" They asked.

"I believe his name was...ummm...I forgot!" The principal laughed as the school broke into a cold-sweat.

"The name's Gohan." You called out as everyone looked around before looking up and gasping when they saw you.

You smirked as you jumped off the building and glided down towards them. You slid to a stop as a dust trail formed behind you and everyone stared in amazement of your looks and physique.

"He made a cool, manly entrance!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both thought as you walked onto the stage.

"Hey, those are the same clothes Y/N wears, right?" Mina whispered.

"Yeah, but he looks older than him. Maybe it's someone who knows him? Maybe an old master?" Momo whispered back.

"Hi there. This must be sudden, but with all the news about one of my students making it this far in U.A., I thought I should check out this amazing school. I hope to see great things from you all." You said to them. "Just kidding, I'm just here so I won't miss out on anything." You thought deviously in your mind.