Chapter 36. "KunLun has returned"

Start from the beginning

All sorts of thoughts emerged in his head and his mind become chaotic. He closed his eyes, then reopened them, he cooled his heated head.

A change in atmosphere snapped him out of his reverie.

In front of them stood a small army of forsaken hell guards and hell beast that obviously had tried in every way to penetrate the borders, ready to clash swords with them.

Shen Wei gathered his mind consciousness and continuously attacked the hell beasts and guards that was made up of tormented souls and malicious spirits. They overflowed with an evil aura and burned with ghost fire. A powerful mind aura emanated from it.

However, he realized just how feeble his mind consciousness was. As he sooner realized that there was something strange in the way, hell beasts and hell guards were fighting as if possessed by some feral craziness and he looked around, seeing how the hell beasts eyes filled with blood-lust. They were used as baits simply to wreak havoc and he was surprised by seeing how his instinct was kicking in.

On the other hand, Guo ChangCheng was shaking undeniably as he observed the place and before he think how to parry an attack, he found himself confronted by one of the hell beast and so he instinctively jumped back in shocked and fear, putting some distance between them.

He studied the enemy and his surrounding quickly, wanting to search for an escape route. He tightened the grip on his weapon, swallowing down and forcing himself to stand straight but failed miserably.

The hell beast advances and suddenly leaped on him and Guo ChangCheng knew he was dead.

Blood of an impossible to describe colour sprayed on his face and he almost threw up when he saw the head of the hell beast rolling on the ground.

"Stand like this you stupid brat and you will be useless." Zhao YunLan said aggressively.

A wave of uncontrolled sickness hit Guo ChangCheng and he did throw up, sending him on his four, "Oh.. fuck! What to expect from you?! Go hide your fucking self!"

And with that Zhao YunLan jumped, throwing himself over two lessen hell beasts that had dared to challenge him.

In Shen Wei's case, he stared at the blood dripping in his long sharp edge sphere and he felt his lips craving in a feral smile. He felt alive in a way he never felt in his entire life. A life that didn't belong to him and that wasn't meant to be real but fighting alongside with Zhao YunLan felt more exciting.

His blood roared in his mind and in his veins and in two swifts blows he ended those hell beasts miserable lives and making sure he doesn't kill those possessed hell guards.

Another hell beasts challenge him, but he held his long sphere weapon to block the attack and, while staring at it's crazed eyes, he trust his weapons to it's guts.

Chu was somehow engaged with two hell beasts that seemed to know how to shield his magic, but a sudden wave of emotions coming from Zhao YunLan made him turn to his direction.

He stared at Chu ShuZhi fighting in a way that was still very far from what he had seen in his past years, yet, that same untamed and brutal was partially back and his lips tilted in a smile.

At any moment, Zhao knows that the barrier will be broken and he need to take actions now. He unleashed his gods power. His power surged stronger and it almost roared around him and more overwhelming trendils of light power quickly reached those hell beasts. There was nothing in their powers to stop it and soon they dropped dead on the ground.