53-a year later and graduated

Jugheads Point Of View-

Somehow we did it, we graduated early, and were going back to to Riverdale to start our lives. I walked across the stage and collected my diploma and had my mom and dad and my baby girl cheering me on front and centre.

I watched her walk across the stage, and cheered louder than I ever have before, and a week later we watched Ronnie walk across a similar stage to collect her diploma with her son Jackson on her hip, everyone said she wouldn't make it because she got pregnant, told her she had to drop out, but she did and I'm proud of her, every one is.

Wedding planning was in motion. Along with properly moving into the house, I got a job at the Riverdale register, and the columns I wrote in college blew up, and I won an award for it. This lead to me being recognised and during the last few months of school, my book got published. Which is now a best seller, it's focusing on Riverdale and the time I "died" and the story of us, my family.

Betty works alongside me, she writes for the teens of Riverdale, and we've had a few celebrities come in for interviews, the likes of Cole Sprouse and his twin Dylan have came in, and Betty fan girled so hard, I had to remind her she had a boyfriend. We've also interviewed James corden and lady gaga, and it's been surreal. There's only one way to go from here and that's up.

"Hey baby" I heard Betty say as she walked into the register, we were having it refurbished, so it was more modern, I was instructing the men on where to put the desks and and couches.

"Hi" I grinned looking at her, greeting her with a peck.

"Anything you gotta do today?" She grinned.

"Not if you don't want me to" I smirked.

"I was thinking, a nice home cooked meal, wear something handsome because I have a surprise for you later" she said in the most innocent tone.

"You know before I leave for my hen weekend at lodge lodge" she turned to pick up her bag and leave.

"Be back by 5.30, or ill start without you" she winked and I bit my lip.

"Can we go to lunch boss?" I was distracted by Paul the builder in charge.

"Actually Paul, you're in charge today, whatever you say goes, and if anything goes wrong call me" I said tipping him twenty dollars, which he tried to push out of my hand.

"It's okay Jug" he shook his head.

"Paul, just take it, but yourself an actual lunch instead of just eating chips" I laughed.

"Thankyou" He said kindly before going back into the back.

Betty's Point Of View-

I had my red dress on, and I had slaved away all day making my fiancé the best dinner that I could. I made steak and vegetables, and mashed potatoes and chocolate covered strawberries and stole a bottle of our wedding champagne.

So I sat, quite proud of myself in the dimly lit room looking at the candles I had lit and listened. I checked my phone and it was 5:28, and I heard the key in the door and then the door slam.

"Baby girl?" He called and I shouted back.

"In here" I yelled and I saw him walk in in his nice jeans and fancy shirt.

"What's all this" he grinned sitting down across from me.

"Well we've both been so busy with everything, we don't really have much time to just have dinner together" I pouted and he put his hand over mine.

"I brought you flowers and vanilla cheesecake" he smiled nodding towards the counter.

"Thankyou" I grinned and picked up my fork and we began to eat. It was silent for about five minutes as I watched him eat and then he looked up at me with gravy dripping down his chin and I couldn't help but explode with laughter.

"Hungry babe?" I asked him and he wiped his chin and gave me a shy smile.

"Yeah, but apparently your not?" He said pointing towards my plate, I had only grazed at my vegetables and nibbles on my steak.

"Not for food" I smirked pushing a green bean around my plate with my fork, brushing my foot against his leg.

"Are you using me for sex" he mocked putting his fork down.

"Your letting me?" I said biting the green bean and then patting the imaginary left overs of my lips with my napkin. His eyes immediately flickered to my lips.

"Well that depends..." he said quietly leaning back on his seat.

"Oh yeah, on what" I asked him slightly biting my bottom lip.

"On what you want, what your going to do..." he said again.

"I'll do" I said getting up from the table and walking into the kitchen, hearing his footsteps behind me.

"Whatever..."  I carried on hoisting myself up onto the counter top.

"You want me to.." I finished, spreading my legs slightly, just enough for him to see that I was going commando.

"I like the sound of that" he said walking closer to me, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt.

I put my hand on his to stop him and looking straight in the eye, my hand still on his as I closed the space between us, giving him a kiss leaving the red lipstick smudged against his mouth.

"My night baby, wouldn't you let me be in charge" I whispered, leaving some more red lipstick on his neck and on his collar.

"I like the sound of that" he repeated, bringing our lips together once again, as I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off of his shoulders, leaving red lipstick all around his collar bones.

He was now stood in between my legs and I pulled him down so he could lean over me on the counter.

"Thought you were in charge baby girl" he whispered as he unbuttoned my dress, his hot breath tingly against my chest.

"Lost in the moment" I breathed holding onto his neck as he kissed mine.

I frantically undid he belt and he helped me pull down his jeans, sitting myself back up on the counter, etching forward so he could reach me. I let out a gasp as he filled me, my body was begging for it, and with every sinful thrust I felt myself being brought closer to fall over the edge.

"Harder Jug" I whimpered as he picked me up and threw me against the fridge.

"I've missed this" he growled, over the noise of all the food and milk bottle clattering inside the fridge.

"Fuck, right there" I screamed as he lay me on the floor behind the counter his hand reaching down to press on my clit, I was throbbing and was ready to let go.

"I'm gonna cum" he choked out the sweat beading on his forehead became noticeable in the moon light.

"Come on Juggie" I whined, flipping him over and getting on top of him riding him.

"Mmmm yeah" I screamed and I felt him cum inside me so I let go and came on top of him, the after shocks running through my body.

He lifted me up off of him, us both weak at the knees and we stumbled to bed, grabbing the chocolate strawberries on the way up.

"What are those for?" I asked him.

"You'll see" he smirked and threw me over his shoulder gave my ass a slap and carried me up the stairs.