4-misfits and motorbikes

Betty's Point Of View-

"You said you had a car?" I shouted confused clasping on to my bag, looking at the boy in the beanie revving his engine up on his motorbike.

"I said I had something like a car" he protested.

"Now come on we're already late because you just had to do your make up twice" he added and I sighed and threw my leg over the bike.

"Juggie my skirts going to go up!" I whinged.

"Well it's a bit of leg, your wearing the most out of any girl that's at my school any way" he laughed as he drove off up the road, I wrapped my arms around him tight, ignoring the rock hard press of abs underneath his shirt.

When we got there, everyone was staring at Jughead. Everyone. It made me feel kind of nervous, why was he so popular?

"Why is everyone looking at you jug?" I asked as he hopped off his bike and walked around to give me his hand and I hopped off his bike too, smoothing down my skirt.

I felt overdressed in this place, I had on my black skirt and white sweater with my converse, but every where you looked here it was cleavage and butt and legs and thighs.

"They're looking at you" He chuckled.

"why?" I said feeling uncomfortable.

"Because Jughead Jones, never lets girls on his bike, and if a girl wants to they have to be very special" he laughed.

"What your too good for them?" I scoffed.

"No, Im not usually the PDA, commitment type of guy, and letting a girl on my bike, gives off the type of vibe that I'm their boyfriend" he chuckled pushing the doors open for even more people to stare.

"But you let me?" I asked confused.

"I couldn't let you walk, you'd get mugged and your too pretty for a black eye" he said sarcastically.

"Trust me I am not pretty" I scoffed.

He looked like he was about to say something when he was interrupted by another boy.

"Fresh meat, what's your name girly" he said eyeing me.

"Betty" I smiled at him. "What's yours".

"Sweet pea" he said leaning against the locker Jughead just stared at him.

"Shit man didn't see you there, who's your blonde play thing" he said to jughead and jughead raised his eyebrows.

"She's not my play thing dude, be nice to her" he said and that's all I heard because I walked away to find my class schedule in the office. When I looked back Jughead was watching me, walk up the hall, not even entertaining his conversation with his friend.

At least he stuck up for me.

I got my schedule and first period was English. My favourite. I was sat next to a girl with pink hair, she said her name was Toni and she was really nice, she told me to come find her at lunch and I could sit with her and her friends.

Second period was math, and as hard as I tried I couldn't help but wonder where Jughead was, I hadn't seen him around, and other than Toni I didn't really know anyone here.

I dreaded lunch time, so when the bell went for it I walked out my class room and kind of got lost, but some how I ended up on the quad, I found myself a place to sit in the field and went ahead and started my English assignment, although I got the impression I was the only person here who done it.

"Made any friends yet" i looked up and Jughead was standing over me and threw me a coke and took his lunch out of his bag.

"Other than the delightful sweet pea I've spoken to like one girl" I laughed opening my soda and it fizzed all over me. Great.

Jughead laughed and I pulled my sweater over my head leaving me in my white tank top that was soaked right through, he handed me his flannel shirt that was wrapped around his waist and I put it on covering my see through top.

"What was her name" he asked me leaning back and lighting a cigarette.

"Toni, I think she had pink hair" I told him as I watched him smoke and sipped my drink.

"Oh yeah, she's nice" Jughead said as if he didn't want to say anything more about that.

"Where are you friends?" I asked him, why would he come and sit with me.

"You don't have to come and sit with me just because I live with you now" I laughed.

"Are you kidding me? I wanted to know how my blondies doing" he laughed back, at this point I can't ever tell when he's being sarcastic or not.

"I'm doing good, I'm behind in all my classes" I sighed.

"Most people are, your probably the smartest here" he said offering me some of his cigarette.

"No i don't smoke" I said pushing his hand away.

"So there's a party, Friday, wanna come?" He asked me with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh maybe next time juggie, I have nothing to wear and I'll probably just go to pops or something and see Ronnie" I smiled as he stood up dragging me up with him.

"Please Betts, you have to come, I'll show you how to have fun, invite this Ronnie girl, and I promise if it's shit I'll take you home" he said his hand still holding mine as we walked down towards the bleachers.

I didn't mind it, the hand holding. And he didn't seem to either, I didn't know what it meant, but we were holding hands.

He wrapped his fingers inside of mine and lead me to my next lesson.

"What do you have?" He asked me.

"History" I said, noticing the glares I was getting from every girl we walked past.

"Cool, so do I" He said pulling me towards the class room, every one was pretty much there so when we walked in there was a pretty awkward encounter. Toni and a group of guys with leather jackets on we're sat in a group at the back. The shouted us over but as soon as Jughead started to walk over I dropped his hand.

"what's up" he said.

"I'll just sit up front, can't give the teacher the impression I'm part of your delinquent crew" I joked and he smirked.

"What happened to me corrupting you Betty" Jughead laughed.

"Maybe that can start on Friday when we go to that party" I smiled and took the only spare seat up at the front of the room.

That lesson every time I looked back at the group of kids at the back Jughead was in the middle, they would be laughing throwing paper at each other, everything but work but Jughead was looking at me.

Every time I caught him staring he would smirk. And I can't help but buzz a little bit inside, when he got asked to leave the room for "disrupting the class" he walked past my desk and threw a note as he went.

I looked down on the little scrap of paper.

"Meet me at the bike after school blondie" and when I looked up he was walking out of the room, I noticed the snake on the back of the leather jacket.

It was him!