20-redheads and bull dogs

Betty's Point Of View-

"Betty I know I've been pretty cool with rules so far but please don't get as wasted as you did last time, your underage for a start" FP said kissing my head as me and Jughead were walking out the door.

"I won't I promise, I'm on a 10 drink limit" I teased holding my hands up.

"9" he laughed.

"3" Jughead corrected putting my jacket over my shoulders.

I waved good bye to FP and wrapped my fingers around Jugheads. I made a proper effort tonight, wearing my black high waisted booty shirts and a black bandeau top with only my serpent jacket to keep me warm. I dusted my collar bones with highlight making the sparkle and replaced the laces in my dr martens with red ribbon. I straightened my hair and clipped two little plaits to meet at the back of my head.

I got a text off of Veronica.

V👯‍♀️
Waiting outside the bar for you x

Me
Just go in and get us some drinks, will be there soon xx

"You know sweet pea is taking Veronica on a date?" I chuckled to jughead.

"I know, he's not stopped talking about it all week, what is it with you north side girls making all the south siders do soft" he scoffed.

"Contrasting personalities I supposed, opposites attract" I said walking into the bar and being met by Veronica and Cheryl.

I hugged them and they passed me a drink and Jughead leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Slow and steady Betts"

"Yes elizabeth, And me too the last time we drank together we turned lesbian" Veronica giggled.

"And you didn't invite me!" Cheryl laughed.

"If I'm not getting any of her neither are you two" Jughead said from in front of us leading us into the VIP room, where the serpents have their important business meetings.

We sat down, and I was wedged in between sweet pea and fangs who were smoking and Veronica and Cheryl just stood in the door way.

"Come on ladies we don't bite!" Fangs sang.

Cheryl rolled her eyes and went to join Toni by the fireplace and fangs stood up to greet Veronica.

"Sweeties my bestie and the best and I've heard so much about you" Fangs said hugging her.

"Oh you are a delight, you should come by my place sometime I have a gay friend who is cute as button" Veronica laughed.

Drinking, shots, smoking and everyone getting along, the south side and the north side that have been at war for years actually in the same room laughing with one another.

"Boss" a serpent came in and Jughead looked up from the inside of my neck and glared at him.

"What"

"There's northsiders here, no one we know?" The serpent said confused and me, Cheryl and Veronica all looked at each other shocked.

"Well send them in" Jughead clenched his teeth and the serpent nodded.

Me and the girls, including Toni stood at the back of the room near the window and the boys stayed where they were sat on the couches.

"Have you invited anyone?" I hissed a Cheryl.

"Nobody even knows we're here B I promise" Veronica said and the door opened.

The door opened and the familiar blue and yellow letterman jacket all of a sudden filled the room.

"We want back what's ours!" Archie grunted.

"I know you red" Jughead said standing up.

"Your the dick from pops, so tell me, what's yours" he said menacingly.

"Betty you need to step in other wise Jughead is going to kill that guy" Toni urged.

"I can tell" I said debating my next move.

"We want Betty and Our girls back, they shouldn't be hanging around with people like you" reggie spat.

"Reggie, what the fuck do you want with me I've been gone for three months, and there's no harm in a party" I said standing in front of Jughead.

"Look at you Betty, you've turned into someone else, hanging with the snakes, you even are one" reggie shouted.

"So you think you can walk in here with your egotistical masculinity and we would just walk out with you?" Veronica laughed walking forward.

"Your just doing this to get back at me!" Archie said in her face.

"Face it Archie, we broke up your not controlling me anymore" Veronica said as sweet pea came to stand beside her.

"Bull dogs aren't welcome in serpent territory, leave" I said icily, this whole situation was about to go south, I could sense it.

"Shut up Betty, no one believes this facade your putting up, the perfect girl next door falling for the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks, how cliche, your nothing out a serpent slut now!" Archie spat and I couldn't stop him.

Jughead swing for archie pushing him to the ground, I jumped back and tried to pull them away from each other but Jughead was relentless and fangs was holding me back.

Reggie started to push on sweet pea and it wasn't long until he lost his temper as well. The boys dragging each other out into the bar, I heard the music go off and everyone leave and the boys were still pounding each other.

I got the gun from behind the bar and popped a shot off into the air.

"That's enough" Veronica screamed looking at the boys. The bull dogs black and blue the serpents with barely a scratch on them.

"Get out" I said pointing the gun at Archie.

Jughead followed him to the door and smiled sweetly and waved him off.

The party was over and all that was left in the bar was broken glasses, a hole in the ceiling and blood on the floor.

"I guess everybody's done for the night then?" Toni sighed.

"Was that not clear?" Cheryl laughed taking her hand. I took them to the apartment to sober up before they made their way home.

What a Night.