49-college and roomies

2MONTHSLATER.

Betty's Point Of View-

It was decided that Polly would stay at the house whilst me and Jug went to college, it was a hard goodbye to say to everyone, and it sure was weird getting used to sleeping alone in a dorm, with another girl, in a single bed with out my baby by my side. Even though he was just across campus from me, and he texted me from the minute I woke up till the minute I went to sleep.

I had a free day today and I planned to sleep all the way through. But no. As per usual Jughead has other plans.

Three knocks on the door.

"Hey guys it's me, hope you have clothes on" he sings as he walks through the door.

"Every fucking day" Lisa my roommate groans, grabbing her bag and pushing past him on the way out of the door.

"You were awake anyway Mona Lisa crack a fucking smile" he shouts towards her down the hall.

"Coffee, bagels, OJ, and a kiss" he grins leaning down to kiss me, both hands either side of my head, hovering over my face.

"I miss you so much" he whispers kissing my neck.

"You see me everyday" I giggle underneath him squirming to get me some of those bagels.

"True, but every day since I met you, we have stayed in the same room as each other, and I'm not a fan of sharing a room with someone who has Star Wars bedsheets" he sighed sitting with his back against the wall eating a bagel.

"If we do six months of dorms, we can qualify for shared accommodation" I said licking the cheese of the side of my bagel.

"Plus Lucas is really cute, and he is absolutely terrified of us, you should be sweeter to him" I scolded.

"God, you act like your my wife or something" he scoffed.

"God, you act like I don't have the power to take the ring off and make the decision not to become your wife" I mocked in a similar tone.

"You wouldn't dare" he gasped.

"No I wouldn't" I grinned kissing the crumbs off of his lips and standing up to wipe the crumbs off of myself and the bed. I tied my hair up into a bun and realised how embarrassing my pyjamas were.

"She is beauty, she is grace, she has cream cheese on her face" Jughead said looking me up and down laughing.

"What I thought these jammies were cute" I said twirling around pretending I was a fashion model.
The pyjama bottoms had little avocados printed all over them and I had an embarrassingly stained tank top on.

"As much as I love you when your all dolled up, this is my favourite" he cheered me on as I continued my little dance.

"What you gotta do today?" I asked him throwing on my leather jacket, my pink one, the one that showed I was queen, not caring that i was still in my pyjamas.

"One lecture at 3, but I'm blowing it off, I have an ass to kick" he said grabbing the keys out of the bowl and following me out of the door.

"Which ass?" I asked, entwining our fingers.

"Some guy in my journalism class, wrote an article on Riverdale, how it's over run by scummy gang culture" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Well that just won't do" I wiggled my eyebrows at him and I saw the smirk spread across his face.

Jugheads Point Of View-

Frat party's, the worst place in the world, but Betty needs to blow off some steam, so here we are at kappa kappa douche.