19-sundays and boredom

Betty's Point Of View-

When I lived here, sleepovers were actually a lot more fun. But now they're boring. I was staying over at Veronica's with Cheryl, something that's became a tradition since the accident. It's like Cheryl's therapy.

"Are you still seeing Toni" I asked Cheryl, we were sat out on Veronica's lavish balcony in her 3 story marble mansion because I wanted a cigarette.

"Yep, she's great" Cheryl beamed.

"I have a date with that sweet pea guy" Veronica blushed.

"Sweetie is taking you on a date!" I squealed.

"Yup, he's really nice and not to mention freaking hot" Veronica giggled.

"So that means it really is over between you and Archie huh?" Cheryl asked.

"I will always love Archie with all my heart, but we had been dating since we were like 13, we only ever knew each other and had all the same friends, it was like an endless circle. We both decided to try something new, put ourselves out there you know?" Veronica said pulling cigarette out of my box and smoking it for herself.

"When did you start smoking?" I laughed.

"When Archie started to play the guitar" V laughed and Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"What the hell, I breathe enough of it in when I'm around you and your boyfriend anyway" Cheryl giggled taking one for herself.

"That's a thing that happened" I laughed.

"What!" They both screamed.

"Jughead said the G word yesterday, he called me his girlfriend! So I'm technically his G word" I squealed.

"Isn't it weird, I mean you guys live together" ronnie asked.

"Not really FP makes him sleep on the floor, but FP is always at the apartment so it's not too bad, you guys have got to meet FP he's the sweetest" I said.

I had grown to love FP, he always asks me about my grades, something my dad didn't. And he always asks me about my day, what I'm going to do on the weekend, gives me more money than he should, he's just the best person to be taking care of me.

"Well girls it's exactly six hours till we have to get up for school so I say we get some sleep" Cheryl giggled.

"With coffee I think I can survive on that" Veronica laughed.

"And who cares if I get tired I'll just go home" I said laying down on Veronica's bed.

"Oh yeah, and there's a party next weekend at the bar, you guys coming?" I said in the darkness.

"I don't know B the last one was pretty wild" Veronica laughed.

"I promise you I won't get that drunk" I laughed.

"I'm game if you guys are?" Cheryl laughed.

"So it's sorted I'll tell Juggie and he'll let you in the VIP room with us" I smiled, even his name gets me excited.

"Good night girlies" Veronica sang sleepily.

"Goodnight B, V" Cheryl said already asleep herself.

"Night my babies" I said drifting off, it wasn't that I didn't feel comfortable because on ronnies memory foam mattress and satin sheets anyone would of slipped into a coma, but I usually have a warm body wrapped around me, one that smelt like cigarettes disguised with cologne.

Jugheads Point Of View-

"7:15 not a minute later!" I mocked, sitting on my bike in front of the large glass house that was the lodge residence.

"I had a late night okay, excuse me for being ten minutes late" She sighed.

"I'm not putting that on I've just straightened my hair" she whined.

"Well I'm not starting the bike until you put it on" I laughed pushing the helmet back into her hand.

"Well I'll walk" she said pushing it back.

"You wouldn't" I smirked and she just smirked back, spun on her heel and fast walked out of the drive way and down the long road, I rode slowly beside her.

"Come on Betty" I was laughing uncontrollably.

"I've just done my hair Jughead" she said her arms folded across her chest carrying on walking down the road.

"Just get on the bike" I laughed, how can she be this stubborn when she was the one who was late.

She huffed and turned the corner, the bridge now coming into view.

"Please get on the bike" I said exasperated.

"I'm not wearing the helmet!" She shouted looking out onto sweet water river over the bridge.

"Fine just get on the bike!" I said stopping at the end of the bridge, and then she had the nerve to kiss me on the nose as she got on the bike.

We got to school 10 minutes late and she decided to skip registration so we could have a cigarette behind the bins, not that I'm complaining.

She was sat on top of the little concrete window sill and She looked like something out of a nineties film today, she had a short blue skirt on which flared out and a blue crop top with white knee high socks and white dr marten boots, and of course her serpents jacket, you could see her tattoo under her crop top and she sat smoking looking down on it.

"So what did you do last night?" She asked me.

"Made a shrine to you because I missed you so much" I smirked standing across from her one foot up on the wall.

"Very funny" she smiled moving a strand of her hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"So I've been thinking" she began.

"This can't be good" I chuckled.

"No it's very good" she said jumping down.

"If Mr I don't date can call me his G word" she said nervously.

"Then if your ready to call me your girlfriend, then I'm ready to you know..." she trailed off.

That's what I loved about Betty, she's a bad ass, but she blushes and gets embarrassed when ever we talk about intimate things, or when we do intimate things.

"To what? Pop your cherry?" I teased and she smacked me playfully on the shoulder.

"Do you have to say it like that?" She gasped.

"Babe, relax" I laughed slinging my arm around her leading us into school, signing in in the office.

"What class do you have?" I asked her.

"Trig, what about you?" She said.

"Physics" I replied.

"See you at lunch?" She asked.

"I'll be outside your class room coop" I said leaning down to peck her on the lips. She went to walk into her class room and I pulled her back for another kiss.

"Jug" she said giving me one last kiss and walking into the classroom, and going to sit next to Toni at the back of the class. I stood at the door watching her for a while.

Mr Rothman the teacher came up to me and tried to push me out the door.

"If you want to be here so badly I suggest you go and see Mrs Lange about getting your timetable changed, if not remove yourself before I give you a detention Mr Jones" he said in his usual bored tone.

"Will do sir" I said sarcastically and winked at Betty as I caught her staring on the way out. Half way up the hall I got a text.

G-word❤️
Take me on a date Jones, might get dessert if your good x

Me
Your a flirt miss cooper, I'm planning it already x