12-Initiation and dedication

Betty's Point Of View-

I woke up super early at like 7 and saw the note on the fridge, Jughead did come by and drop me clean clothes off, of course they were the sluttiest ones he could find, but giving credit where credit is due, it was a cute outfit.

My black bralet and sheer black shirt with a black denim skirt, a pair of converse and for some strange reason his serpent jacket.

I put it on and felt a sense of empowerment, I don't know why but it made me feel so good. I walked the five minute walk to the trailer in my new gear.

I unlocked the door to see FP snoring on the couch and Jughead still asleep in the bed.

"Juggie" I said shaking him awake.

"Are you coming to school?" I said softly and he just smiled as he saw me.

"You look hot" he smirked sitting up and rubbing his head.

"I need to do some make up, do you want some breakfast?" I asked him softly leaning down and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll pick something up on the way to school, I'm just going to shower" he said once again looking me up and down and biting his lip.

I listened to the water running and went to the kitchen to make FP a coffee, black with two sugars. And woke him up handing him his coffee some toast and a banana. He smiled and thanked me.

"You know it's supposed to be me looking after you" he always says when I bring him his breakfast.

"Can't let a busy man like you skip breakfast" I always say and kiss him on the cheek good morning.

10 minutes later jughead came in his black jeans and black t shirt, that said "get naked and go wild" on it with another serpent jacket on.

"I thought this one is yours?" I said passing him his lunch and took his hand as we walked out of the door.

"Nope, that ones for you" he smiled down at me.

"But I'm not a serpent" I giggled, feeling very honoured.

"Do you want to be?" He asked me and I felt like this was better than him asking me to be his girlfriend, I knew he treated me differently but this was a big step.

"Of course I do, how do I make it official" I smiled tightening my hand around his.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to, it's just you would be protected by us if you were a member, my dad, has had a threat the ghoulies want you, and I'm going to go to war with those dick heads is they touch you" he said getting angry.

I stopped and pulled him back.

"I'm going to do it, whatever it takes Jug" I smiled looking up at him and stroking his face. He immediately calmed down and took a deep breath.

"Well you have to do a dance, it's called the serpent dance, witnessed by the king, my dad, next in line, me and a few of the elders, if they deem you fit to be in the serpents, which they will they'll give you a jacket, and you also have to get the tattoo" he explained.

"That's it? A stupid dance?" I asked him as school came into View.

"It's more of a pole dance" he said warily.

"Why are you so worried, I'll do it, if everyone has to do it I shouldn't be any different, just teach me the dance and I'll do it" I said.

"Toni will teach you it" he said walking into school and giving me a kiss on the cheek before he rushed to his lesson. I'm sure there were gasps but I didn't care.