»»»

Camila

"momma!"

"yes baby? is something wrong?" i asked my little boy right here. yes. shawn and i are already parents! after 7 years of being married, we got blessed with twins who's gonna be turning 4 this year.

justin and joshua.

"momma, jus took my toy!" joshua said as i wiped his sweat with a towel. "its okay baby, just go to your brother and ask him again okay?" i smiled at my son as he ran of to his twin brother.

those two baby boys makes my life happier. these past few weeks, shawn became busy and he usually stays late at the office.

shawn actually became a ceo for mendes corp.

i dont want to have this mindset but as his wife, sometimes thoughts like, shawn is having an affair with some other women or getting tired of me. it bothers me everytime shawn comes home late from the office and spend time on the phone and once i approach he automatically ends the call.

i sighed.

"momma are you alright?" justin asked. "yes baby. why? where is josh?" luckily i have this two to make my mood a little better.

"mom where is daddy?" justin said and drank his water.

i want to answer him that i dont know where shawn is. usually shawn would stay home every sundays cause its family day but these days even family days, shawn is not around.

shawn spends all his time at work even his family cant get to spend quality time with him.

"daddy is just working hun, dont worry baby, dad with come home later and we will eat dinner together okay?" i said and smiled at my twins.

"alright momma!" justin said and continued to play but joshua laid on my lap and played with my fingers.

"momma, i miss daddy." the sadness in joshua's voice is unbearable. it hurst me to see that my children misses their dad but i cant do anything to get them to spend time with their father.

"its fone sweetheart, daddy will be here later." i said and fixed my son's hair.

"promise, momma?"

"i promise baby." i said and kissed his forehead.

suddenly, my phone rang and saw shawn's name which made me smile.

"shawn? have you ate your lunch yet?" i asked with excitement. i missed my man.

"u-uhh mila, i called to say that i wont be home for the night. im sorry love."

my smile turned into a frown.

"but shawn, jus and josh misses you and i promised them you'd be home for dinner." i said as i looked at jus and josh playing.

"im sorry mila, i promise you ill make it up to you guys, i love you so much, please kiss jus and josh for me. i miss you so much!"

"shawn, for the kids. please be home for tonight? justin and joshua misses you already. cant you just please spare us some of your time? i beg you. please? even an hour or two." i said stopping my tears from falling down.

it sucks that i have to beg for his time. i have to beg for my husband's time. unlike before, he'll message everytime saying he's coming home. he'll surprise us and bring us everywhere. and unlike before, shawn doesnt have much time for us now. because now, i have to beg and cry for his time, im afraid that time would come i have to beg for his love.

"i wish i could. i-im sorry love, i cant. ill make it up to you. i promise."

"but shaw-." i didnt even get the chance to finish what i had to say and he ended the call.